THANK YA LORD, FINALLY MY FIRST SILVER!!

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• RANDYS Merc find   02-23-2012 002.JPG
    RANDYS Merc find 02-23-2012 002.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,086
Upvote 1
Well Done R.M. and hope you find many more. It's a war period dime as well where the future of America was uncertain . HH, Quindy.

Great job on the first sliver, I have found sliver but still waiting on my first merc :angry5:

I remember my first one, there is not bette feeling than that first one, except for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. Get the point.
Congrats and HH

DanRiverMan said:
Great first Silver score buddie!!!!..Just wait until you see a big fat Halve half in a hole looking at ya..

I don't think my heart could stand it....lol

Wow, looks to be in awesome condition! Way to go!

Congrats ! The first of many more to come :headbang:
Glen

I have been pouring over the "todays finds" seems like forever now, and I finally got something good enough to put here, man I still pumped, thanks to everyone, I know some of you guys find these alot, but it was a big deal for me, thanks again...... :icon_thumleft:

Good on you! A Mercury was my first silver - found in my yard in the first few days of using my new-to-me detector.

Many YEARS until the next one. :D

A great find, Ya got the ice broken! on to bigger and bigger :hello2: :laughing7:

You'll just never forget the first one! Congratulations.

All the best,

Lanny

Nice one! I too am in the "first silver I ever found was a merc" club...1944. Took me a year to find, but it was nice to finally get the stink off me. Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back