Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Today marks my completion of being a 19-year member of Treasure Net.
The years have passed quickly (faster as I aged).
The infant kid (my grandson) in the picture to the left is now in high school.

Through these years, TN has provided me with endless entertainment and challenges--like trying to ID objects, generally in the areas of "What is it?", Stamps and Coins. I've also been amazed at the depth of knowledge shown by many 'expert' members in the forums.

I consider you all 'brothers in arms', from a military aspect (USAF '63-'69) and/or from mutually enjoying Treasure Net.

And kudos to those Mods who have kept 'order in the court'; and to the owners and others who have kept the site going with minimal down time.

Thanks to you all.

Don in SoCal

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Your a class act Don
And a sharing knowledge base.
Thanks for all the helpful IDs and links that have helped so many of us less informed on the subjects that you shine in.
Here's to another yr.:occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Don !! Its been a great experience learning from you ....thanks for having patience with us green horns when we all first got here. Always appreciate your patient and kind responses to our sometimes uneducated and confusing questions. God bless you sir.....its been a pleasure to have you here as our resident expert on more than a few subjects of interest concerning history, treasure, collecting, numismatic subjects, and many other topics, and even life advice for some of us !! You have been a great example to many on how to conduct ourselves here on t-net and treat others with respect even when we might not agree with everything being posted. A true gentleman and scholar ....... thanks for being YOU Don !!

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

Through these years, TN has provided me with endless entertainment and challenges--like trying to ID objects, generally in the areas of "What is it?", Stamps and Coins. I've also been amazed at the depth of knowledge shown by many 'expert' members in the forums.

I consider you all 'brothers in arms', from a military aspect (USAF '63-'69) and/or from mutually enjoying Treasure Net.

And kudos to those Mods who have kept 'order in the court'; and to the owners and others who have kept the site going with minimal down time.

Thanks to you all.

Don in SoCal
Don,

Thanks for all these years, God bless you .

🙏🏽

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don you are a GIANT HELPING HAND to all of us here on Treasurenet :) Thank you Don for all your insight and ability to search things out for us :)

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thanks to you all.

Don in SoCal
We are indeed your brothers and friends in this forum!
Welcome!
And, thanks for your service, too…!
Once you are in , you’re in it for the long haul…!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread