What's new

thanks FEDEX!!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As far as new finds go...I found my new ace 350 was delivered today...just in time for the Thanksgiving weekend! I am very, very excited! Temps in mid 70's all week, life is good.
 
Woohoo! I hope you find a treasure chest this weekend
 
Excellent! Go for it and HH!!!
 
Congratulations on your new detector. Hope you have a great first day out !!!
 
Congrats on your new machine! At least you have good weather, up here in Detroit it's been in the 20's, but I'm going to try to get out this morning!
 
Enjoy your new md and happy thanksgiving.
 
Exciting. Happy hunting. Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Congrats on your new ace 250 it is really a good little machine wish you the best with it enjoy :thumbsup:
 
Good luck and congrats on the new detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom