smurf-42
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2008
- Messages
- 372
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Land Star
- #1
Thread Owner
I called today to order the ACE 250 for my son from "Santa" and asked if there were any other specials going on. I have been wanting to get myself a pinpointer for several months. I was shocked at the deal they offered me on a pinpointer. It was a steal of a deal! So not only will my son be getting a metal detector, but "Santa" will be bringing me my pinpointer.
When I asked how much the total was, the guy told me the cost of everything. I told him something was wrong with that total. He rechecked it and noticed that he forgot to add in shipping/handling charges in the total he gave me. He apologized and told me since it was his mistake, that my total would still remain with what he initially told me.
I could not of asked for better customer service than what I received.
Thanks again Kellyco, you made my Christmas brighter this year.
Sue
Just a note...I will not disclose what pinpointer I am getting or the price of it.
When I asked how much the total was, the guy told me the cost of everything. I told him something was wrong with that total. He rechecked it and noticed that he forgot to add in shipping/handling charges in the total he gave me. He apologized and told me since it was his mistake, that my total would still remain with what he initially told me.
I could not of asked for better customer service than what I received.
Thanks again Kellyco, you made my Christmas brighter this year.
Sue
Just a note...I will not disclose what pinpointer I am getting or the price of it.







