Thanks Marc

:thumbsup:

Thanks Marc... and it looks like we have an interested Mod! (I thought I was gonna have to volunteer)

Thanks for your support Wreckdiver!

Thank you VERY MUCH Mark... Now I know where to find the people that can translate when I need to know something about MDing, hahahaha... :thumbsup:

sixguns

Alright! Of course I probably just barely qualify.8yrs USAF(53-61) and 25yr as a civilian working for the Navy(Civil Service),retired in '93.Saw a lot of changes in the weaponry,from a short fat A bomb to the Tomahawks and Cruise.And I was aboard the Iowa when we test fired the 16 inchers.First plane I worked on-B29 then to the B47,then the B52 and KC135's when we set up the 2nd base for them(Limestone),about 2000hrs of flight time.Oldest I flew on was a B25. Got a few stories I'll mention from time to time,but let's get this going now. :coffee2:

Thanks, Marc! Wreckdiver will be a good moderator for this thread.

:wink: RR

Well I am sure glad this area was added and glad you decided to use this name for it as well! :D I told my son he needed to get his hiney in to check it out too so hopefully he will be around soon! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back