Molewacker
Bronze Member
Thanks to crazy mowing - 2 Silver 1st's at the park!
Went to the park I've been detecting that was once a old camping area. They mow on a regular scheduled, but the mowed areas are surrounded by deep ivy patches that tangles when you try to swing close to the ground.
Well, I guess a bee or wasp distracted the mower operator as there was about a ragged 3'X 9' swath cut into the Ivy that wasn't been there before - well heck, gotta swing it!
Holy Guacamole! (insert excited noise)


All three found about 2' from each other - A cool toll token, first double silver day and old silver to boot.
Wow, just wow - I felt like I just kissed Daniel Craig!
I wonder if a little bribery to the mower operator is in order?
Thanks for looking and HH
Went to the park I've been detecting that was once a old camping area. They mow on a regular scheduled, but the mowed areas are surrounded by deep ivy patches that tangles when you try to swing close to the ground.
Well, I guess a bee or wasp distracted the mower operator as there was about a ragged 3'X 9' swath cut into the Ivy that wasn't been there before - well heck, gotta swing it!
Holy Guacamole! (insert excited noise)


All three found about 2' from each other - A cool toll token, first double silver day and old silver to boot.
Wow, just wow - I felt like I just kissed Daniel Craig!
I wonder if a little bribery to the mower operator is in order?

Thanks for looking and HH
Upvote
46

If you're cute, flirt with the guy and get him to cut the rest of the ivy for you 






