- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Crow for sharing what I believe is the most compelling historical account of Henry Avery I've come across. It’s incredibly well-researched and detailed — and to be honest, it blows my own theory right out of the water.
Rather than keep pushing a thread that’s now clearly on shaky ground, I think it’s best I step back and let the facts speak for themselves. Crow, your work deserves serious credit, and I’m grateful you posted it. You've shifted my thinking entirely — and that's what this forum is all about, right? Learning, sharing, and growing in our collective pursuit of the truth.
I’ll leave my original thread up for transparency, but consider this my respectful bow-out from that particular angle of the mystery.
Cheers to honest discovery,
S.B.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Crow for sharing what I believe is the most compelling historical account of Henry Avery I've come across. It’s incredibly well-researched and detailed — and to be honest, it blows my own theory right out of the water.
Rather than keep pushing a thread that’s now clearly on shaky ground, I think it’s best I step back and let the facts speak for themselves. Crow, your work deserves serious credit, and I’m grateful you posted it. You've shifted my thinking entirely — and that's what this forum is all about, right? Learning, sharing, and growing in our collective pursuit of the truth.
I’ll leave my original thread up for transparency, but consider this my respectful bow-out from that particular angle of the mystery.
Cheers to honest discovery,
S.B.







