What's new

Thanks Universe...

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterday I was at my old river site and a bloke rolls up his daks and wades over to me. Turns out he'd lost a $2500 gold chain bodysurfing on a beach just south a week ago - great sentimental value from wife long passed - buy a pink ribbon. I told him odds were slim but obviously it meant alot however flimsy the chances, so I wanted to help. Long story short I promised to meet him today at 10 am for a shot at low tide and finding it... details were sketchy - took shirt off here, entered here, rode 3 waves, talked to friends here etc - massive area, upshot is I tried my best but we did not find it - 5 hrs of swinging. What I did find at waist deep in 1ft chop was this little beaut... thanks universe, I'll be back there at dawn tomorrow and I'd appreciate it if we could find the chain for "old mate".
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2578.webp
    IMG_2578.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 701
Upvote 0
nice ring Smoogle !!! Congrats !!! hope you find his chain.... good luck & HH
 
good luck on finding the chair. You already got a nice return for your good deed!
 
You have been rewarded for trying to find his chain.
Now, if you do find it, you may be rewarded again!
Here's hoping you do. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice post, Smoogle

And that is a beautiful ring find !

Congrats !!!

Lorraine
 
Sometimes its the goods deeds that come back in spades..... nice find hope you find the chain.

Dew
 
There is always a reward for those who are not selfish and try to help others find their lost possessions from another power, that is my belief. Congratulations!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom