What's new

Thanksgiving horror

Pull_tab_mike

Full Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster
well i thought i would have the whole morning hour's to myself..........wrong. about an hour out, got his with side cramps in my kidney area like being kicked there.... so i kept on going then the pain got much much worse. so i toke my finds and went home about seven. then all he!! broke lose... went to the ER and whatda know i got those blasted kidney stones............. I'm getting better but wow my turkey day was not going as planned.............. enjoy picture
 

Attachments

  • phpleRDOKPM.webp
    phpleRDOKPM.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,037
Upvote 0
Yep the pain is soo bad that , Doctors say it's like giving birth for a man, I have been there , done that and don't what to go back ??? WTG on the finds , and WTG die hard :headbang:
 
I've been there, and done that. When I went to the emergency room I ask the cop standing there to help me. He said he couldn't, I said just shoot me. Thank god every thing came out ok. I'll be praying that you Get better also. God Bless......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom