What's new

Thats why you allways get them all!

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
That's why you allways get them all!

Stopped by a bank that I'm loyal to (makes me laugh even when I say it!) today and asked if they had any halves. The last time I was there the had a bunch of someone dumps, same name and phone # on each roll and nothing worth while in them! Today the teller said she had $440 in halves and would be glad to get rid of them. The first thing I noticed as she was counting them out was the same name and phone # as before... I started to say she could keep them or to only give me a few, but remembering the rules to this game I went ahead and took them all. In the car I noticed 10 of the rolls were different and had no markings on them at! The results...

34 rolls with name and # were skunks (go figure!)

10 rolls with no markings produced...
44 Ben's
8 90%
18 40%
1 1965 Canadian (my first)

Glad I took them all!
 
Upvote 0
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

See what happens when you follow the rules :headbang:
Congrats! Awesome....
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

Yeppers if you got the money why not... if you dont got the money with you go get it.

Golden Silver
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

Block your number and call the name on the rolls, then tell him he is encroaching on your territory ! :laughing11: No really, nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

Congrats on the Ben's. Any key dates?

More then one time the tellers had told me they have just one halve. I take it and it comes
out that it is a 90%.

Darth Walker
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

Darth Walker said:
Congrats on the Ben's. Any key dates?
Lots of early 50's but not the elusive 55. Still not complaining!
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

Good Anyway

DW
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

You took a chance and got a great score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

capy325 said:
Stopped by a bank that I'm loyal to

He's back! Now he just uses spaces between his sentences now! What a disguise! You can't fool us! J/K buddy! :wink: Great score on the Bens! :headbang:
 
Re: That's why you allways get them all!

That's why ya buy them all :hello2: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Way to go
hh gl dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom