What's new

Thawed ground gave up just a little... Old ring, 62IH, anchor button...

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thawed ground gave up just a little... Old ring, '62IH, anchor button...

I got out after work yesterday. I arranged to pick up my kids late so I secured almost 2 hours to hunt! I went back to my "colonial parking lot". Didn't expect to find much but I squeaked out a few. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456016941.962170.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456016957.569712.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456016969.342162.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456016979.647759.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456016993.938602.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456017003.345464.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456018643.510577.webp

I really dig the ring and button.

My big test is in two weeks, after that I should be able to get out again. Hunts like this keeps me in "detecting shape" and tuned in.

Cheers

Steve
 
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Nice hunt Steve,
Good to get out huh?

Felt great. In a couple weeks I'm feeling in a very Hessian mood - you in?!
 
Congrats on some great finds
Thanks. It was just what the Dr. Ordered
Nice stuff

I'd be satisfied with that hunt

HH Jer
If I dig anything from the ground in February I'm satisfied;)
That was a very productive 2 hours Scrappy! :occasion14:
Yeah man! Thanks loco
That's an awesome few you squeaked out! Way to go!
Squeaked was right. Everywhere at this spot is strewn with iron
Great hunt!

Thanks Will!
 
Nice job. This had to be the shortest winter I can remember in my lifetime. Hopefully the luck holds up for us.
 
Great finds! Glad the weather broke for us here in New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania.

It's just so awesome to get out in February to some metal detecting. Congratulations on your finds and happy hunting
 
Nice job. This had to be the shortest winter I can remember in my lifetime. Hopefully the luck holds up for us.

Ain't it great Dave?! Man we have it good so far this winter. Hopefully that damn groundhog has the forecast right and we're almost done.
 
Nice variety good enough to get the juices flowing Scrapster..

~Blaze
 
Looks like ya squeaked out some good ones!! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom