OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Fenn Treasure this is the Beale treasure thread unless you can make a connection to a modern day treasure and the Beale Treasure. Which I know you probably could?

Yes Sir I can. There's a book written in 1885 The Beale Papers, about a historical event according to the author. He sold a few small books story over.

Now we have a man who has written a few books and now claims there is a treasure box hidden, but you need to buy his books to find it! One of these books cost three thousand dollars the other thirty-six dollars. And more than likely he will have more Clue's in the next book that you must buy to enable you to find the treasure box.

The scam is not the Beale Papers!

Forrest Fenn books can be one hundred dollars a book!

What kind of idiot claims one to be a scam, but is sucked into a scam worst than his claims?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
St Louis, Mo, May 9th, 1822

Dear Mr Morriss

It has been ten years from the time I last saw you. You are receiving this letter as promised in 1822.

Please open the box by breaking the lock. You will find two letters address to you and three ciphers. Please read the letters first as they will give you more information about the purpose of the box.

The three ciphers can be decrypted by the use of the key and the procedure that is on the page 2 of this letter.
Cipher number 1 is determined by the 71 as the starting number. Cipher number 2 is determined by the 115 as the starting number. Cipher number 3 is determined by the 317 as the starting number.

You can see they are in order 71 the lowest number is first and 317 the larger number last.

The three ciphers will reveal the true story of what our business has been out West with no problems finding what we have hidden so long ago.

Don't let any false punctillio prevent you from this task at hand or your reward.

Page 1

The Purpose of the letter!

The 1832 letter filled an important gap of information needed to fulfill the intent of the letters and ciphers of the box! The information given in the ciphers surpasses all the information in the letters by giving us a true intent of the group!

As we see more information is what the Beale Papers has been in printed for. Hoping to get the attention of he who had the 1832 letter.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOT a 1832 letter... "St. Louis, Mo, May 9th, 1822"... 10 years PREVIOUS to 1822 would be 1812; PROBABLY in New Orleans (War of 1812); ALL the BPP "players" were THERE! :hello2:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Purpose of the letter!

The 1832 letter filled an important gap of information needed to fulfill the intent of the letters and ciphers of the box! The information given in the ciphers surpasses all the information in the letters by giving us a true intent of the group!

As we see more information is what the Beale Papers has been in printed for. Hoping to get the attention of he who had the 1832 letter.

There is no letter, only the one you forged and presented as authentic. What you are presenting here is a very-very old theory presented long ago, "before many of the inaccuracies and intentional deceptions in tale were known." :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, when YOU had YOUR various theories, I do not remember ppl treating YOU, as YOU are treating us, now... YOU are pathetic, in your BULLYING!

There's no bullying, Reb, :laughing7:.....just the cold reality that you can't inject all of these changes into the 1885 publication and still call it a true narrative. That's just common sense.

Reb, I fully understand all of the locally related romances that attract you to the Beale papers, however, how long have you been propagating this tale without ever coming across a single outside collaborating fact? And so here we are, yet again, back to the old 1812 theory and still not a single outside collaborating fact. Just saying....sometimes there comes a point when reality has to be accepted.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's no bullying, Reb, :laughing7:.....just the cold reality that you can't inject all of these changes into the 1885 publication and still call it a true narrative. That's just common sense.

Reb, I fully understand all of the locally related romances that attract you to the Beale papers, however, how long have you been propagating this tale without ever coming across a single outside collaborating fact? And so here we are, yet again, back to the old 1812 theory and still not a single outside collaborating fact. Just saying....sometimes there comes a point when reality has to be accepted.

BigScoop, if you don't believe the tale that is your right, but dont keep badgering those who do believe.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigScoop, if you don't believe the tale that is your right, but dont keep badgering those who do believe.

I get what you're proposing, and you're right to some degree. But is the simple presentation of facts and the continued request for facts badgering when those simple request are the result or repeated replies with quotes? Seems to me that they're only being invited and encouraged? And just as a sidebar, I don't think I've ever called anyone in these forums and "idiot" or even suggested as much, as others have recently done. But i do get where you're coming from, and yes, I should know better. So, at your humble request I leave them to it in favor of other productive pursuits. :icon_thumleft:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

The tale? Or the tale as modified over and over ,( case in point on this particular thread, by an 1832 letter that is not shown to exist)?
There comes a point where certain fiction should not be in a forum not acknowledging such. So not to confuse folks doing actual research about Beale.
More so when the purpose of adding it is known......

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT a 1832 letter... "St. Louis, Mo, May 9th, 1822"... 10 years PREVIOUS to 1822 would be 1812; PROBABLY in New Orleans (War of 1812); ALL the BPP "players" were THERE! :hello2:

Very interesting, is it possible the dates in the C2 cipher can be other than what the author's interpretation were?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are all treasure hunters gotta believe half the fun can be the search

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I HAVE NOT been propagating the BPP tale; the 1812 "theory" (War of 1812) is a NEW approach to review the "10 years PREVIOUS to 1822" comment by TJB to RM... MY R & I on Robert MORRIS continues... :coffee2:

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a box given to a man in 1822. In that box was two letters dated 1822 and three ciphers.

A letter sent from St Louis week's later from Beale to Morriss gave some information about their plans and the box. Telling of a letter to be sent from this place ( St Louis ) with a key for the three ciphers. Dated and sealed in 1822 for delivery in 1832 by a friend.

The letter was to come to Mr Morriss, but didn't make it. This letter would have been dated 1822 if it was sealed at the time of the letter sent to Mr Morriss in 1822.

What other information would such a letter hold, you say?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a box given to a man in 1822. In that box was two letters dated 1822 and three ciphers.

A letter sent from St Louis week's later from Beale to Morriss gave some information about their plans and the box. Telling of a letter to be sent from this place ( St Louis ) with a key for the three ciphers. Dated and sealed in 1822 for delivery in 1832 by a friend.

The letter was to come to Mr Morriss, but didn't make it. This letter would have been dated 1822 if it was sealed at the time of the letter sent to Mr Morriss in 1822.

What other information would such a letter hold, you say?

Maybe , why Morris would be facing a minimum of 7 pages.
Beale must have had writers cramp.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no letter, only the one you forged and presented as authentic. What you are presenting here is a very-very old theory presented long ago, "before many of the inaccuracies and intentional deceptions in tale were known." :laughing7:

So what is presented is the original writing from the pamphlet of what was going to take place before all the joke darts and conspiracy theorist got hold of it?

Very simple letter with giving the ciphers page numbers and the key.
Everyone knows that ciphers don't have page numbers already on them, they are ciphers after all!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The reality you believe, we must believe! LOL

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Seven page letter, that would be a long read.

[There is a box given to a man in 1822. In that box was two letters dated 1822 and three ciphers.

What other information would such a letter hold, you say?]

Box given in 22. With two letters in it and three pages of ciphers. That's a minimum of five pages. (In theory), all ciphers could have been on one page though they were not per 3 pages bandied about so ofen in regards to numerical order..., And too the two letters in the box could have been multi paged. Or front and rear of a page...
Anyways...Add the letter received shorty after for # 6...And the 32 letter for #7.

Could have been more pages , but a minimum of 7. By your quoted post's contents count.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread