What's new

The 3 richest counties in the US******************

You don't want to live in the majority of the area surrounding d.c. trust me
 
These counties are elite areas with upper level housing, not like the cesspool area of Washington. The government workers in the DC area are probably the highest paid workers in the continental US with the possible exception of CA. Frank

111-1 profile.webp
 
The government workers in the DC area are probably the highest paid workers in the continental US with the possible exception of CA. Frank

Probably? Or is it fact? Factual information backed up by actual sources, please.
 
Those three counties are proof that the govt. is strangling this country with taxes....................

Jerseyben, to clarify it makes total sense as the govt. is taking more and more taxesout of people that the three richest counties would surround D.C. The govt. is bloating out in size and all those workers are making extremely good money. More than their counterparts on average and more of them. That is where the higher level workers live. Thus the wealth accumulates from taxpayers to the D.C. area. I know you don't agree from your previous posts. But please show me where I am wrong and please use facts.
 
1. Where did you get that graph? Source?
2. Define "higher level" workers.
3. I read what you most recently posted 5 times. I legitimately have no idea what you are saying. I am not trying to be rude but I just don't understand.
 
Jerseyben, don't even bother getting worked up in a tizzy :laughing7:

Look at the bright side of this. Out of 100 of the richest counties in the USA, NJ has 2 in the top ten. Read the rest of the list you'll see 8 additional counties.

Now, let's do some quick math.. hmmm 2 + 8 = 10. and 10 is actually 10% of 100.

So instead of complaining, move to where the money is :laughing7:
 
Jerseyben, the graph is from congressional budget office. If I was at home and not using android phone right now I would get you web address. But it can easily be found. What I mean by higher level employees is that the ones around D.C. are not just the ones that you see when visiting a govt. Office. They are more likely to be czars, congressmen, senators, and other high ranking /paid officials. The more the govt. Collects in taxes the more people it hires and the better it pays. No wonder wealth is collecting around D.C.
 

This chart proves government workers make chump change compared to the private sector. Maybe it seems like a lot of money to some but consider the professional degree or doctorate graph. I know if I spent the amount of money and time to get a doctorate degree I would sure want to make a whole lot more than $78 Grand.
Like I said, the ones in those three counties that make more money are private sector. Most that want to work for the Gov want security over bucks. Now if you want t make really good money, qualify as a subcontractor and bid government work.
 
I bet most government workers are in the four lower columns. Just consider how many govt. employees there are and it starts to make sense about the three counties.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom