the ANTOMNY OF AN OMEGA

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

wannadig

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is good stuff Rangler, helps me alot. Help me out here with something. I seem to be missing the correct way to determine distance. I know for those of you who have been doing this for years it is easy. You were saying it is self evident once on the site. How would I be able to determine distance in the instance you have above. Wannadig

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
comofdwtettamaco
continued on my own forum ..don't want to educate those that attack me and confuse others.
..:dontknow:

While you're at it, how about disclosing what you mean by the title of THIS thread.........
[h=1]Thread: the ANTOMNY OF AN OMEGA[/h]
Is "antomny" a secret word invented by the Jesuits?? PLEASE tell us oh informed one.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
From the photo it seems that it it may about 40 / 48 inches high which should be 1326 feet, also I would follow the pointed end near where the 8 and yellow circle appears. Thanks for the post

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh True Trackers, Enlightened Ones, and Luminaries please continue to share your photos from the trail you've set ablaze. Do not fold your cards... for we know those with limited chips will eventually go all in when they had no business with "The Hammer".

Remarks complete.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[*] it is important to bring some IQ to this forum, we cant go back and teach - middle school vocabulary ...
better for you to take up stamp collecting as a hobby - as you don't have the prerequisites for this one...
The bodily structure of a design, plant or an animal or of any of its parts. 2. The science of the shape and structure of organisms and their parts. 3. A treatise on anatomic ...elements making up the whole or comprehensive innate design inherit ant of the original in order to make
an intelligent understanding of the composite..duh.

Rangler, only going to say it one time, stop the insults, you know our rules.....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:
Just out of curiosity, how many warnings does a member get? This is about the 5th one in approx. 2 or 3 months for that member. He not only directs personal attacks at other members who disagree with him, but is also pushing his own website to other members to siphon them from TNet.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I think that sometimes Drugs change who we are, even to the point that they even get wacky thoughts, Thanks for the invite Rangler but I am Happy on this Site, been here for a long time and really enjoy the information I recieve, how I'm treated and soforth

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:
Just out of curiosity, how many warnings does a member get? This is about the 5th one in approx. 2 or 3 months for that member. He not only directs personal attacks at other members who disagree with him, but is also pushing his own website to other members to siphon them from TNet.

Replied in pm.....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rangler, FYI, we do not allow members to post links to other forums including in their signatures that have anything to do with the topic forums found on TreasureNet....

3%

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread