The AT Pro is STILL hot!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
BigHoss, the At Pro would be a good upgrade from what you are using - Much more ID information. The coins on the old homesites will come, but a lot of them didn't lose much money. Let me know if I can help you with your purchase.

Wayne
(832) 928-9135
www.metaldetectingstuff.com
Yes give Wayne a call! Not meaning to give plugs to one business, but these guys are great. Wayne this is Charlie, I rented the water machine from ya a couple weeks ago for use up at piney shores. It got my blood boiling for this hobby once again and my cousin loves it. A scoop would have made it a lot better and spf 50 burn cream would have been smart, lol. Anyway us two dudes ended up with a couple dollars in clad and a nice good sunburn. We are definitely saving up for a couple ATP's! I will be calling for an order soon.

foxeod

Greenie
Jul 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am looking to get an ATP in about 3 weeks. Where is a good place to buy one and where is a good place to learn how to use it? Thanks

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YukonCorn said:
For wet sand I am running the ATP at. Pro mode, zero mode, sensitivity down 2 noches, Ground Bal 17 or 16 or just use auto balance.

Hi Yukon,
What kind of depth are you getting with your AT Pro in salt water?
Thanks!

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Yukon,
What kind of depth are you getting with your AT Pro in salt water?
Thanks!

I been getting coins anywhere between 2-5 inches I would say.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes give Wayne a call! Not meaning to give plugs to one business, but these guys are great. Wayne this is Charlie, I rented the water machine from ya a couple weeks ago for use up at piney shores. It got my blood boiling for this hobby once again and my cousin loves it. A scoop would have made it a lot better and spf 50 burn cream would have been smart, lol. Anyway us two dudes ended up with a couple dollars in clad and a nice good sunburn. We are definitely saving up for a couple ATP's! I will be calling for an order soon.

Charlie! I'm glad you guys had fun. We are starting to rent scoops out now based on how much fun you guys had. Give me a ring when you are ready, we will make you a special deal since you rented from us.

Wayne

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Charlie! I'm glad you guys had fun. We are starting to rent scoops out now based on how much fun you guys had. Give me a ring when you are ready, we will make you a special deal since you rented from us.

Wayne

So due to all the fun we had digging out sand and silt from our fingernails for 3 days you guys started renting the scoops....how lovely,lol.....Ya gotta love it! hahahaha, talk to ya soon!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How's everyone doing been working long hours this week haven't had any time to detect. :( I hope I get some time this weekend. Good luck everyone.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How's everyone doing been working long hours this week haven't had any time to detect. :( I hope I get some time this weekend. Good luck everyone.

I been getting a lot of clad no silver yet.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats the truth.....lots of melted aluminum in my area....today I thought....meh....another melted aluminum and it was a 925 silver ring.....A W E S O M E!!!

Ha ha cool.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a brake today. Tomorrow back to the hunt.

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had my AT for long . I got the at pro after fella sad the MDs I wanted were not going to do the job... lol... I have found some awesome stuff in spots that I have hunted before .the first week was the best ... I found 10 silver dimes ..12 dimes now !...one dime was 8" down !.. and then what was my oldest coin a 1838 large cent ..but at the end of the week I found my oldest coin ever ! a 1787 colonial coin ..I bought my AT pro used ..I broke the cam lock from over tightening... I don't have a warranty ! ..Garrett sent me a new cam lock and a user guide for free no questions asked !..that's a good company..take a look at my videos its not fake like some people think... its luck and knowing were your hunting :occasion14:>>> ....

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good videos I'm done working for the weekend and itching to get out but it's so hot and humid rite now. Might wait a bit.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had my AT for long . I got the at pro after fella sad the MDs I wanted were not going to do the job... lol... I have found some awesome stuff in spots that I have hunted before .the first week was the best ... I found 10 silver dimes ..12 dimes now !...one dime was 8" down !.. and then what was my oldest coin a 1838 large cent ..but at the end of the week I found my oldest coin ever ! a 1787 colonial coin ..I bought my AT pro used ..I broke the cam lock from over tightening... I don't have a warranty ! ..Garrett sent me a new cam lock and a user guide for free no questions asked !..that's a good company..take a look at my videos its not fake like some people think... its luck and knowing were your hunting :occasion14:>>> Video Link: http://youtu.be/ZZV8J-GvSgQ....

Video Link: http://youtu.be/CEbqHouLLHk

Nice vids! I want to hunt with you man.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today and found 1.42 in change an unreadable date wheat some pull tabs and my first ring. Here is a pic of the ring it was 5-6 inches deep.

image-2235260983.jpg

image-61410538.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread