OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
T=pots,lol, found the missing T, The DOI-Key, is real,the maps. The Vaults have been located,using the DOI-Key, the letters,ect. I always wondered why I had all the J.B.'s with no T, solid stone,true, Justsayn. More to come,get ready. Thanks Justintime

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always good to hear updates from Justintime and my family wish him the best of luck in searching for treasures.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Finding the KEY and finding the TREASURE are TWO entirely different things... KEY for the cipher(s) is USELESS (MHO), as ciphers are just a "RUSE". The TREASURE...? LOL!

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Rebel - KGC said:
Finding the KEY and finding the TREASURE are TWO entirely different things... KEY for the cipher(s) is USELESS (MHO), as ciphers are just a "RUSE". The TREASURE...? LOL!

One Christmas I finally got my orphan annie decoder ring. It told me to drink more ovaltine

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Even in the "BP" (BEALE PAPERS), we were/are "warned" not to spend too time on the ciphers... BUT! THE treasure? LOL!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Key was to merely state the contents, with exact location, a DOI,with exact location. The Mr. Morriss,letters are older,than pamphlet, seperate.. I have chased,the clues, on the key,found location, dug hole,after hole. Each clue you find you get excited, only leads to the next. Rock line UPS,site lines,triangulations, rock carvings, DOI,with exact location,lol its real,fo sure. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Key was to merely state the contents, with exact location, a DOI,with exact location. The Mr. Morriss,letters are older,than pamphlet, seperate.. I have chased,the clues, on the key,found location, dug hole,after hole. Each clue you find you get excited, only leads to the next. Rock line UPS,site lines,triangulations, rock carvings, DOI,with exact location,lol its real,fo sure. Thanks Justintime

"Dug hole, after hole; destroyed "T-Rock"... THOUGHT you were "led" by TJB; and you are going by the KEY, etc.? You got ALL those tools? (UPS, site lines/triangulation "thingies"...) NO rock carvings reported in Bedford County, Va.; NOT even by "Indians"... I HAVE found carvings on the boulders (bluffs) along the old rail-road bed of V & T Rail Road, now known as Blackwater Creek Biking/Hiking Trail... near the Awareness Garden; off of Old Forest Road, in Lynchburg, Va.
There are TWO "old" roads leading to Liberty/Bedford City from Lynchburg, Va. (source of the BEALE PAPERS/HART PAPERS). OLD FOREST ROAD, leading to FOREST ROAD (now, Rt. 211); the MAIN one of interest from the "BP", is the OLD LYNCHBURG-SALEM TURNPIKE (now, Rt. 460 - WEST). The OLD LYNCHBURG-SALEM TURNPIKE is the route from the "BE" & TJB travelling from Buford's (Montvale) and OLD sections can STILL be found... I HAVE travelled it; FUN! ANYWAY... HH!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Continue with the LYNCHBURG-SALEM TURNPIKE... Buford's (Montvale, Va.) is CLOSER to BIG LICK (Roanoke, Va.) than Lynchburg, Va.; at the time of the Beale Expedition ("BE"), BOTH towns were "developed" and could have been used by these guys... WHY NOT BIG LICK (Roanoke, Va.) as the site for TJB to "journey" over-winter with RM? LYNCHBURG, VIRGINIA was where TJB stayed TWICE. THAT is why I think the CONFEDERATE WAR theory is "RIGHT ON"! There is the OLD Virginia & Tennessee Rail Road, going towards Liberty/Bedford City and WEST, with a POSSIBLE "drop-off" point at Thaxton Switch in 1865 for the "Beale". OLD LYNCHBURG-SALEM TURNPIKE goes into Thaxton, Va. as MAIN STREET, and out again WEST. Follow the OLD V & T Rail Road and the OLD LYNCHBURG-SALEM TURNPIKE... HOWEVER! WHY is LIBERTY/Bedford City "over-looked"? Based on MY R & I... the "over-sight" is a "clue", and based on MY R & I... the FINAL "where" (or part of "it")... HH!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I must be off the Rebel,radar. You don't have very much,to go on ,lol. Being local,R&Iing,sofa hunting. You wouldn't last two days,excavating,lol more than you think it is. So good luck to you,,sir. Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I must be off the Rebel,radar. You don't have very much,to go on ,lol. Being local,R&Iing,sofa hunting. You wouldn't last two days,excavating,lol more than you think it is. So good luck to you,,sir. Justintime

NOT gonna take YOUR taunts... I am a RESEARCHER. I HAVE done my "share" of excavations, and with a recovering BADLY fractured right ankle, can't do the "leg-work" as well; OTHERS do that.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not taunting, basically you called me a,lire. Sorry about your ankle. Justsayn.. I remain as ever

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You know. Reb.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't really show everything hope everyone understands. Here's a couple of letters were I had It checked out.
The Beale Treasure, Key has been found. LOL...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130325_204150-1.jpg I have been investigating the Beale Treasure for a while,Now. This is Santa Fe. I have used a DoI-Key, to locate a series of rock maps, that was the easy part, withthe rock maps is were the game begins. I've been playn,for a while. I have found, crazy carvings,professionally placed stones. Here,is a pic,of Fe,Iron(pot), place of treasure. As the the game goes along it gets,Wilder and crazy wild, fatiguing you into compliancy. Haven't finished fully,but,far as I'm concerned,I've solved it. But Dangers intervene, I found that out, they used the lure. IMG_20130325_214601.jpg these stones can be read,using different light anles,over lapping messages, any whey,enjoy,Thanks:goldbar: Justintime....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions