The Beale key... Found

Errand boy for lost 'legacies'....

Some ancient relic lies in the vault you say?

Hmmmmm....

give a hint at least where you picked up this theory....

Beale was a paid do boy, overseer of the legacies being retrieve. When it's all said and done, it want be called Beale's treasure. Justintime
You and Eldo have really gone beyond the content of Ward's 1885 Beale Paper pamphlet, by the you both reveal your theories, every treasure legend and global secret organizations will be complied and forced into the Beale story.
No one has ever been able to provide evidence that the Beale Expedition ever happened, which seems to have eluded the both of you.
I could make a case that UFO sightings during that same time period, one in Baton Rouge, the other in Virginia, are the basis of the Beale treasure, that Thomas Beale was the aliens do boy. When ones studies the petroglyphs of the Native Americans of the Southwest, alien contact is depicted.
Wasn't it mentioned in the Beale Papers that Indians aided the Beale Party in recovering the gold and silver?
... and the 30 bodies in a cave may well be aliens in hibernation stasis, waiting for return of the mothership.

Nothing surprises me any more. Not trying to argue a point but to share, that the key has been found, and has enlightened me a little. I try to refrain from calln out names, who did what,and when. I have shared more than most would, or should. A Perilous enterpise that unexpectedly received legacies, that would avail a plan. The letters and the key, could all be done without ciphers,lol,,It is Egyptian,Templar,alein,legacy ,,Justintime

Nothing surprises me any more. Not trying to argue a point but to share, that the key has been found, and has enlightened me a little. I try to refrain from calln out names, who did what,and when. I have shared more than most would, or should. A Perilous enterpise that unexpectedly received legacies, that would avail a plan. The letters and the key, could all be done without ciphers,lol,,It is Egyptian,Templar,alein,legacy ,,Justintime

WHOO, Boy! We need Gov. Jesse to "get into THIS"!

... Not trying to argue a point but to share, that the key has been found, and has enlightened me a little. I try to refrain from calln out names, who did what,and when. I have shared more than most would, or should. A Perilous enterpise that unexpectedly received legacies, that would avail a plan. The letters and the key, could all be done without ciphers,lol,,It is Egyptian,Templar,alein,legacy ,,Justintime
...and is the critical point to be made, once one steps out from the text of Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, many various scenarios of what if, could have been, can be created to support ones pet theory, and on these very threads, we have read many of those conflicting theories.
...and still, after 130 years, no real hard evidence has ever been discovered to support any of the theories, or if the events in the Beale Papers are anything more than a product of Ward's imagination.

...and is the critical point to be made, once one steps out from the text of Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, many various scenarios of what if, could have been, can be created to support ones pet theory, and on these very threads, we have read many of those conflicting theories.
...and still, after 130 years, no real hard evidence has ever been discovered to support any of the theories, or if the events in the Beale Papers are anything more than a product of Ward's imagination.

Send in Gov. Jesse; he LOVES "hard challenges"...

Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-05-09.png Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-05-49.png I'm standing in front of the Biscuit Rock, notice the eye at the top.Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-01-15.pngThe line from the top of front veiw of 1806 signature ,turns into side veiw, eye placementScreenshot_2015-08-09-20-03-40.png,lol, Discovery.Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-04-24.png

Screenshot_2015-08-10-12-55-05.png In 1806,Beale was making a statement by buying downtown Fincastle property, drawing on his signature the treasure site, which was fresh on his mind to do so. Pissing off the ones who refused the mission,getting back from a two year expected absence, just so happens Lewis and Clark just got back from a two year expected absence from out west, arriving back to Fincastle in 1806... The story given isn't how it went down, exactly, Now is not the time to tell you about ppleasure and wandering, but, then he tells you about his wanderings, It was the first of December......and is when he starts the instructions for the DOI-Key. Procure a guide and two or three servants to know would be beneficial hereafter, well I'm the guide and two or three servants. Beale had plenty going on to fake a death, wasnt hard back then,Dangers intervene...Justintime 8-)

View attachment 1197799 In 1806,Beale was making a statement by buying downtown Fincastle property, drawing on his signature the treasure site, which was fresh on his mind to do so. Pissing off the ones who refused the mission,getting back from a two year expected absence, just so happens Lewis and Clark just got back from a two year expected absence from out west, arriving back to Fincastle in 1806... The story given isn't how it went down, exactly, Now is not the time to tell you about ppleasure and wandering, but, then he tells you about his wanderings, It was the first of December......and is when he starts the instructions for the DOI-Key. Procure a guide and two or three servants to know would be beneficial hereafter, well I'm the guide and two or three servants. Beale had plenty going on to fake a death, wasnt hard back then,Dangers intervene...Justintime 8-)

Maybe Ward was doin what he,said ,w and was ting to locate the key...If he had the iron box he had it the whole time,lol....

Sealed in this place....The Box...

I don't have pics of tge box,half the box disenarated upon impact, it looked like a tall tackle box made if iron.

Justin
Would you like to put a video in the mix this movie?
Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back