The Beale key... Found

Justin
Would you like to put a video in the mix this movie?
Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.

No thanks, treasure hunters don't were suits,lol going to pass, appreciate the offer..

Just wear your getup in your avatar

The name of the vault is "Fe".

There is only one vault, multi deposits made to same place. That's why one has exact location, not locations, so Fe Fe Fum..lol

The vault is Fe, and dedicated to J.B.

Lol, Franklin,I appreciate the advice. I can assure you I got it handled...And could have ended the search for everyone years ago. All the failed attempts you speak of were done Keyless, and it says all is unintelligible without the key, well I got it, and can walk allover Bedford County Va, with the DOI-KEY. I've delta with experts, there not always right. And soon I will release my discovery to the world. Thanks and goodluck

You need to release it before they put you in a straight jacket and put you in a room with rubber walls. I hope you are right but I give you a very slim margin of success.
I have no trouble with verification, I can can support my claims, and Im already successful...broke but accomplished, nobody but me could do it, that's why I've been chosen, don't hate the player hate the game. Thanks

Be the trouble what it may, the game is worth the candle and we'll play it to the end. The DOI-KEY has burns in specific places on the body and edges that guide you to reference points like a key or legend on a map.

I have no trouble with verification, I can can support my claims, and Im already successful...broke but accomplished, nobody but me could do it, that's why I've been chosen, don't hate the player hate the game. Thanks

Alrighty then......:laughing7:

Be the trouble what it may, the game is worth the candle and we'll play it to the end. The DOI-KEY has burns in specific places on the body and edges that guide you to reference points like a key or legend on a map.
Is this the same DOI that was shown on the Josh Gate's Beale episode?

I have to say this much Justintime, I do not believe you are the chosen one. I also don't believe you will ever get it done. And I do not hate the player but I do hate the game.
Your going to be real upset then,lol... Screenshot_2015-10-29-20-04-47.png Happy Halloween TN

I might would show you more, if you and your buddies wasn't such an 8===D, s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back