What's new

The beauty of the fall sunset

pepperj

Diamond Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
52,252
Reaction score
207,178
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eastern Ontario Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We are very fortunate to live in a little spot on this lovely planet where we get in the early spring and then in the fall especially great sunsets. Here's one from the just a week ago or so when we just couldn't stop watching from start to finish the beauty it bestowed upon our little space we call home.

It's working again!

P1020412.webp
 
Last edited:
photo_camera.gif
It is simply amazing how you caught the essence of the beauty of the mother nature at her finest. No matter how I look at your (non)photograph - it is simply beautiful. Would you mind if I downloaded it, enlarged it and framed it to hang in my living room? Sorry - just couldn't resist Pepper! :laughing7:
 
I would if I could, but I can't seem to get the little attachment bar to do uploading of photos it's gone?? Major glitch happening since last night and now it's happening this morning, won't allow me to reply with quote either just spinning wheels. Lol
 
That is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing, pepperj.
 
Beautiful capture! Glad you were able to post it!
 
Gorgeous sky and reflection off the water. You nailed it, caught it just right!
 
That is a fantastic photo, now VP Navy can download and frame a beautiful image. :icon_thumleft:
 
Are you getting that smoke from California to "pepper" those sunsets? :tongue3:
 
That is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing, pepperj.

Your welcome, it's one of those evenings that makes life beautiful.

Beautiful capture! Glad you were able to post it!

Ya, I was starting to wonder this morning why things were screwy.

Gorgeous sky and reflection off the water. You nailed it, caught it just right!

I tried with the phone looked at the results and then went for something a little better quality.


That is a fantastic photo, now VP Navy can download and frame a beautiful image. :icon_thumleft:

I'm sure he will-won't VP?

Are you getting that smoke from California to "pepper" those sunsets? :tongue3:

I'm in Eastern Ontario no smoke-no mirrors-just nature showing off.
 
Wow! Looks like another world. I can only imagine that beautiful sight in person?
 
Excellent photo. Thanks for sharing.
 
I recognize that shot Jim, from right outside your back deck. :thumbsup:
The only thing missing is a dog with a satellite dish around his neck. :laughing7:

Dave
 
Wow! Looks like another world. I can only imagine that beautiful sight in person?

We're fortunate to live where we do, everyday is another " Oh look at that " as the light changes for each passing day. Folks regularly come to photo the bay, the sunsets, or watch the wildlife. Now the traffic has wained to almost nil the larger animals return like the Bank Beaver and the Otters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom