What's new

The Best Coldwater I Have Ever Seen.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just added this to my collection. It is a Paleo point called a Coldwater, found in N.W MS. Panola co. 0310201219_HDR.webp0310201219a_HDR.webp
 
Upvote 0
the best, as usual
 
That's nice...... You found it, or bought it
 
That is freaking awesome! Is the mid point of the blade wider than at the top and at the bottom? Or is that an illusion? Really cool looking point!
 
Beautiful. I know the looser of that point shed some tears.
 
Awesome point! I grew up not far from Panola county.
 
Killer point. :icon_thumright: reminds me a little like a short Cumberland with out the flutes.
 
Last edited:
Never heard of a Coldwater. It must be a local name. I have heard of Beaver Lake though, and that's what that one looks like to me. Very nice material. Gary
 
Never heard of a Coldwater. It must be a local name. I have heard of Beaver Lake though, and that's what that one looks like to me. Very nice material. Gary

Coldwater's are found in Ms,AR, TN and TX.
 
Beaver Lakes are a little similar but most have a concave base.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom