The Best Laid Plans

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I knew I was going to be making several purchases online this weekend, my keen sense of forward thinking directing me to line up all of my selections and then purchase them all at once on Monday, then running to the bank to transfer money into my online account once had all the invoices. Well, everything worked smoothly until I arrived at the bank to discover that it was, CLOSED for the Holiday! :BangHead: :laughing7: Thomas Jefferson doesn't even have his very own "Shut Down Holiday" and he helped found the entire country! Columbus has one, but they're still debating if he was even the first to discover the continent or not. Boggles the mind, messes up well laid plans!!!! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So I knew I was going to be making several purchases online this weekend, my keen sense of forward thinking directing me to line up all of my selections and then purchase them all at once on Monday, then running to the bank to transfer money into my online account once had all the invoices. Well, everything worked smoothly until I arrived at the bank to discover that it was, CLOSED for the Holiday! :BangHead: :laughing7: Thomas Jefferson doesn't even have his very own "Shut Down Holiday" and he helped found the entire country! Columbus has one, but they're still debating if he was even the first to discover the continent or not. Boggles the mind, messes up well laid plans!!!! :laughing7:

TIKI Bar will cheer you up!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

If it makes you feel any better (it won't) but I did the exact same thing long ago and I was so pis*ed. Sorry it happened to ya.... I bet you weren't the only one today!!!!!!!!!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The whole saying goes,"The best laid plans of mice and man often go a stray!" Frank...
111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

leviathanrick

Mar 31, 2013
Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray and leave us not but grief and pain for promised joy
Poem by Robert Burns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread