What's new

The blank post

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
.
 
Re: hat happened yesterday???

There's been a lot of odd things happen concerning this topic. I just don't know what to think about it..... I think it would be wise to not donate any money until it is straightened out. The site could have been hacked and a scam posted to steal money.

DANGLANGLEY
 
Re: hat happened yesterday???

DANGLANGLEY said:
There's been a lot of odd things happen concerning this topic. I just don't know what to think about it..... I think it would be wise to not donate any money until it is straightened out. The site could have been hacked and a scam posted to steal money.

DANGLANGLEY

I'm with you 100% on that one, there are too many coincidences for my liking. First the site crashed for a while and then a plea for help. Maybe someone should PM Mark with a question only he can answer :headbang: Then you know; right now it's just a bunch of stories, and I have a ton of stories to tell as well. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom