Subterranean
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 3,966
- Reaction score
- 8,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello Kids! Sub was out in the heat today after a long weekend away from the detector. I hit a local park and found the complete "Bradley" necklace and pendant next to a basketball court. It is sterling, and marked with a tiny .925 on the clasp, yay! (First hunt of the month-first sterling silver!) 
I went to another large park/sports complex named for the Cooper family, who farmed the property in the early 1900's. Low and behold, I found a vintage copper or brass belt buckle with the letter "C" in the middle, while hunting a hillside about 100 yards from the original Cooper farmstead location. In my opinion, it has to be from the Cooper family.
Also dug a Minnie Mouse pendant marked "Disney" in a tot lot at the park. Thanks for looking, sorry ladies, no Bradley Cooper here, just a "Co Inky Dink!" Happy Hunting, Sub

I went to another large park/sports complex named for the Cooper family, who farmed the property in the early 1900's. Low and behold, I found a vintage copper or brass belt buckle with the letter "C" in the middle, while hunting a hillside about 100 yards from the original Cooper farmstead location. In my opinion, it has to be from the Cooper family.
Also dug a Minnie Mouse pendant marked "Disney" in a tot lot at the park. Thanks for looking, sorry ladies, no Bradley Cooper here, just a "Co Inky Dink!" Happy Hunting, Sub

Attachments
Upvote
12







