What's new

The collapse of Gold ?

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_5319.webp
 
On this 30 year chart, I believe we are in a similar place as late 2005, with a lot more to play out.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0007.webp
    IMG_0007.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 51
No Mystery Here! Strong economy, gold goes down. Weak dollar, gold goes up. Started buying silver bullion five-years ago, profit on investment over 400-percent so far.
 
1 yr ago today-now look at today. 😁
Keep looking at the big picture.

Screenshot_20251030_092135_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20251030_092245_Chrome.webp
 
The crazy thing is not many Americans buy precious metals, I think they will be blindsided, but, like Dorothy, it was there all along.
 
No Mystery Here! Strong economy, gold goes down. Weak dollar, gold goes up. Started buying silver bullion five-years ago, profit on investment over 400-percent so far.
😁 well Terry I started buying silver back in 2007. when I bought my first metal detector yep that’s when I started saving for silver.😎 oh not to mention the gold investment that I made!!!🏴‍☠️🍻
 
Oh BTW for the doom/gloom sayers.
GOLD IS UP 41.485% in 1 YEAR
SILVER IS UP 48.20565%in 1 YEAR

Which is why it's a good time to sell. It won't keep going up and up. I see the same hopium from the bitcoin guys. Yes, bitcoin has gone up a lot over the years, but it's been stagnant for at least nine months now. That's called a top and the best time to dump it.
 
I wouldn’t dump something like gold or silver, that has no risk of being worth nothing! I would convert digital air into metal though!
And I actually sold some scrap gold this week, and bought gold coins, I like where it’s headed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom