What's new

THE COMMERCIAL

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Is it just me or does someone else think the commercials are going to hell in a handbasket?
That commercial for that long term payoff buyer that has oprah singers on a bus?
That Xerox commercial that has disfunctional people staring in their favorite rolls and shows non of their. equipment.
* :tongue3:
​
 
Two words: Shake Weight! Or is it one word... Commercials have never been better! :headbang:
 
RW, you must be an ad man! If their so good how come nothing is selling?
​
 
Commercials are a mirror of society thru market research, etc...

I like the current batch of Geico commercials, especially the "woodchucks"

YES, I'm in the biz:)
 
Frankn said:
RW, you must be an ad man! If their so good how come nothing is selling?
​

I rarely finish a TV show because I switch during commercials.
They still show the old Whites Metal Detector commercial sometimes.
But I like this one:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
 
The woodchuck commercial is funny. I've been watching to many, because Flo is starting to look hot.
 
I must admit that woodchuck commercial is good but the big question still remains.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
​
 
A woodchuck would chuck all of the wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
 
That's something like......

Of all of the smelt i've ever smelt, I never smelt a smelt like that smelt smelt.
 
The problem with the XeroX commercials is we think in pictures so you must show the product and they don't.
​
 
I get a kick out of the 'Mucenex' commercials , too, with those big funny looking bugs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom