What's new

THE CURSE IS BROKEN LG CENT AND MORE TODAY!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1171.webpDSCN1178.webpDSCN1176.webpDSCN1179.webp The curse of cant find nothing has been broken back in the game folks with a new permission!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
You are never out of the game if you can get out and enjoy yourself even finding clad. It isn't who has the best machine, who finds the most, who finds the best. It's you getting out enjoying the hobby and enjoying life. Nice largie
 
Thats is true BUT I seem to enjoy it the most when im finding stuff! lol
 
Thats is true BUT I seem to enjoy it the most when im finding stuff! lol

That is true, I enjoy getting out, but it is much better if I find silver or anything else cool. Just like winning is funner than losing when I play hockey, but I have a good time either way.

Good luck out there,

Pete
 
Nice job on the LC. It does make the hobby more fun when you find something, but I enjoy each and every outing whether I find anything or not. Like Scuba said, just getting out is fun.
 
Nice octagonal cufflink!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom