What's new

The CUT is GONE ( For Now ) : [ BUT this is what it was all about ! SCORE !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well as some of you know I haven't been posting in the past few weeks ( On Purpose ) I was being stalked....Some people were actually trying to locate me on the beach.... I found it a little scary, and sometimes freaky... I actually had a few guys yelling for Whydah, and asking if Whydah was here on the beach today.... I guess Gold & Silver makes people do funny and crazy things.... I would NEVER even try to locate someone on their beach or area without asking to meet them first....... I will say, that I did meet a couple new guys that were genuinely nice.... and a few that I would rather not mention.... Lot's of strange people out there folks....
Ok now for the good stuff.... My friend Leprechaun & myself put some serious hours into our hunts in the past 3 months... We both went and bought ourselves Minelab CTX 30 30 machines,...I will not bore you with pictures of my $325.00 in clad, nor will I show all the garbage we cleaned off the beaches that we have hunted... Remember that these pictures are from just a few different hunts.... I also want to say, that we put everything into safety deposit boxes at the bank.....so don't get any crazy Ideas.....I am armed 1 night a week, you pick the night,... all 3 of us will be waiting ( ME SMITH & WESSIN )... One last thing... I have never even had to wright like this before, but due to the recent stalking....I guess it is, what it is.... Never thought I would have to look around before digging targets.... What's the world coming to?... Enjoy the pictures 7 ring day (3).webp8 Pieces Of Gold (30).webp9 ring day (11).webpBlack Onyx (3).webpDouble Class Rings (2).webpCollege Rings (21).webp
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! :headbang: And while I don't find near what you do, I quit posting finds a while back after it was brought to my attention that a few hunters were actually looking for me and watching my activities on the beach. Funny thing is, where I hunt and how i hunt usually changes with each new day, especially in the summer.
 
Whydah, those are amazing treasure finds!:wav::wav:

Sorry that you were subjected to "stalking" by some detectorists; that is such an unhealthy attitude toward this hobby!


Keep up the great detecting:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Well, I was wondering where you had gone.... and don't like the reason you weren't posting... shouldn't be like that.....but in this day and age, you have to be careful. That being said..... HOLY SHTAKO! What a haul for the past three months. I guess it would be stupid asking how you like the CTX......
Congrats on some great hunts!
Cliff
 
Amazing finds from that cut...and you said you had other people hunting it too...I would like to see how much came out of there from evereyone hunting it...congrats on some great treasure finding.
 
I envy your hunts for sure. But George Carlin said, "You gotta have goals", right?
 
Awesome finds!!! I never got concerned about "stalkers" or realized people were even aware of my doings until the first person who had lost a ring told me that they had been waiting for me because "they" told them I would be on the beach at a specific time. I know the people were talking about the float vendors and the towel attendants but it does make you think.
 
WOW! what a great run you hat in that cut . I am real upset that our forum has been invaded I would like to think that members had better scruples , after all there is an unspoken code of ethics we all try to adhere to.
 
Wow that is amazing nice finds
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Glad you are posting again, I always enjoy seeing your finds. I love the ring with the red stone in pic #3. Hopefully the crazy folks will go bother someone else now, not that I would wish that on anybody. HH!
 
Fabulous finds there Whydah!!!! Yes people are strange I agree. The NERVE I say, the nerve! I never post my finds because of that reason. Creeps.... But keep up the good works and stay safe!:occasion14: Smith & Wesson are friends of mine also!!!
 
Nice finds Whydah! I too bring a friend along. His name is Sig Sauer.
 
Wow- I always enjoy your posts and the pics of your finds. Sorry to hear about the lower side of humanity. Especially if it keeps you OR anyone from posting.
It's terrible-but I guess it makes sense, in this world at least. Just like fishing and lot of other hobbies-a small percentage of the people (like you) find the greatest percentage of the finds. A large portion of the other (lazy) types just want to cash in on your-work-research-expertise or even...luck.
Part of it is the very thing we enjoy on this site-the internet (and cell phones) double edge sword for sure. Thanks for posting anyway. Always inspiring.
And for so reason it just never occurred to me-about the stalking...........many lesser type infractions but not that aspect.
I hope that you can still enjoy your hobby and time on the beach in a safe manor.
Thanks for all of the great posts.
 
greed is a sad and sick thing --some folks are just ate up with it too.
 
It's amazing what can happen when your in the right place at the right time.....Some Beautiful Treasure, Congrads on all. :notworthy:

I would call this a Banner Post, So I vote banner...

And Good Luck with the other issues...
 
Thanks to everyone for chiming in on this subject, I am sure if I named it STALKER it would get more attention but I just wanted everyone to see that there is still Treasure under our feet at certain times and to not give up... Just be at the rite time and place... also this wasn't all of the stuff we hunted for 3 month's and it was crazy... we at times actually had to run to the areas of interest just to be the first one there...LOLOL oh well that's treasure hunting.... Good luck to those who put the effort into it... I am sure it will reward you before you know it...
 
It's sad to say that the cut's are all sanding in but we did have a great run of fun and good luck with treasure hunting. One of these day's I'll post all of the stuff that I found in the 213 cut at my beach.:icon_thumleft:
 
You had a great run there with some amazing finds for sure!! You have to take advantage of the conditions when they are good. Congrats!!
 
This is some of Leprechauns goodies that he also got from the areas of interest... Oh and also Thanks Leppy for the intel... it was fun while it lasted....IMG_20130413_105448_823.webpIMG_20130413_105558_755.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom