What's new

The days not over 2/2/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Well after going through the eight boxes of halves, and with only a short time left before the banks closed ,I went out to dump. Managed to get rid of a few boxes and then went to my bank to cash my Pay Check. They normally don't have halves at this particular bank,but I asked anyway. The teller,who I might add was very pleasent, said she had $5.50 in halves. I heard those silver bells and here is what I got.

1x 1941 Walker
1x 1943 Walker
1x 1944 Walker
1x 1963 Franklin
4x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1967
1x 1968

First Walkers of the year !! No clad!!!
 
Upvote 0
Man you lucky duck!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Very nice score, congrats :thumbsup:
 
can't beat that for a drawer pull!
 
Ha Rich, that is too cool I just posted in your other post about finding more coins before the week was over , damn you scored before the day was over with lol... kudos nice find walkers :thumbsup:, Ed
 
Way to go. That's how it is supposed to happen. :hello2:

The Trezurhunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom