What's new

The detector gods must be mad

johnnycat

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, IN.
Detector(s) used
Legend and Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been doing pretty good this year so far. A while back I complained to the wifey that my 40 year old wedding band was fitting a little tight, (It must of shrunk a little). So we went to a local jewelry store and she bought me a $300 titanium band. She had it sized so that it would fit a little loose, (To prevent future shrinkage). Went detecting today and when I got home...You guessed it, somewhere in the park I was detecting the ring slipped off because it was gone!! When I told the wife what had happened the temperature in the house went down about 20 degrees. Now I have to go look for my own ring tomorrow. Is there no justice? NO, I'm not saying where I was.
 
johnnycat said:
Is there no justice? NO, I'm not saying where I was.

:D
 
You should have waited till hot weather to lose the ring, then when the temperature dropped it would have felt pretty good! I hope you can locate your ring!
 
In Rio Rancho? Well, there's a park across from Intel. And a few others I know of. I'll be there at 7am. Is there some kind of reward?
 
[quote author=johnnycat
NO, I'm not saying where I was.


now how do you expect everyone to help you hunt for your ring if they dont know where to meet......lol :icon_jokercolor:

too bad about the ring, hope you find it
 
johnnycat,
very, very tough situation you have
gotten yourself into.

If you don't find that ring, life as you know
it will be over.

If you don't find it:

Every time you tell her your going out detecting,
she just laughs.

What the heck is she going to say when you want
to buy a new detector.

Sorry.
 
Johnnysan said:
In Rio Rancho? Well, there's a park across from Intel. And a few others I know of. I'll be there at 7am. Is there some kind of reward?

No it's not Haynes Park. Could be a reward.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom