What's new

The Detectorists

claire

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
651
Reaction score
1,126
Golden Thread
0
Location
long island ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second season of The Detectorist is on Netflix now. If you have not seen this show, it's a must see for metal detecting enthusiast! It's a cute BBC show, with some recognizable actors. You will have a giggle and if you belong to a detecting club, you will definitely relate!
 
I just binge watched Season Two. Good god I love that show.
 
After seeing your post I binge watched BOTH seasons. Yeah, just me and the dogs, wife out of town, no life, nothing else to do. LOL
 
Ya, that show is awesome. Thanks for the heads up.
 
LOL i just downloaded an embroidery file of a metal metal detector. Im gonna have my wife embroider the metal detector onto the upper left pocket area of a tee shirt then put the name Simon over it. I'm then going to do the same thing on another Tee shirt but put Garfunkel over it. Then im going to put a shark on the back with Dirt sharks added to them.
 
Last edited:
Every time I find a hot wheels or matchbox car I think of this show.
 
Lance, "Also, Larry's invisible dogs have gone missing". Becky,giggling, "Invisible dogs? that will make them doubly hard to find". Lance, "Right".
 
"Did you hear that?"

"I thought I heard horses."

:icon_thumright:
 
What a fun show! Saw this thread and binge watched season 1 & 2!!
 
Ya, that show is awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

So you got my reference then! If I watch season 2 it will be only the 3rd time. Too bad it wont get a third season.
 
"Are you the metal detectors" ? Detectorists"!
 
Just finished season two. I love that show. Makes me want to go out and hunt.
 
I'll never dig another pull tab and look at it the same way as I used to...ever! :laughing7:


maxresdefault.webp
 
Last edited:
"Did you hear that?"

"I thought I heard horses."

:icon_thumright:

That gave me some goosebumps when Lance said that... you definitely get flashes like that now and then, being out in the woods digging up the coins and other remains of forgotten farms...
 
B.O.A.T. Bit off a tractor.
 
Thanks for the heads up. I can't get the song out of my head.
 
Never seen the show before. Are these guys real hobbyist in real life
 
Never seen the show before. Are these guys real hobbyist in real life

Not sure, Andy is from Pirates. Pretty good show, watching it again! lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom