timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
34
Thanks man,I have got lucky one time on them...with a 1740 mallet & another small jug.It only took about35 yrs though.
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Yep came out of a red clay bank,from the site of a old seems to be homestead.When I started on it I figured it was just gonna be another let down in the end, but I was soon picking my Jaw up as I wiggled that Baby out.![]()
What a smoker. Beautiful patina!

PEACE: RONBMe to buddy if I can get a few more years out of my back here soon so I can add a little more to it would be nice.killer displays,and I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Thanks Man,I feel like I've been lucky over the years.And minus a few fossils,Now have a collection that shows from say 8-9000bc-20th century just how things were here on the N.C. coast for man -kind.Hello Timekiller,
Congratulations, you have one impressive collection of finds.
Regards,
