Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SS glad you posted,I was wondering I don't see you guy's post much indian artifacts is it because there hard to find over there or or do you guy's just not bother with them?
Not sure what you mean Pete about Indian artifacts over here :dontknow:

SS

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what you mean Pete about Indian artifacts over here :dontknow:

SS
I think I've only ever seen Cru post one stone point,just more less anything you guy's see us post over here as native American.Points,pottery,stone celts/axes,beads,pipes.That kind of stuff.

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried searching about it on the web not much being talked about it.Or maybe I'm not looking right.

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can Say is WOW!
Awesome Artifact / Relic Room.

Love the Native American Stuff , I don't do Very well in that area.
I'm another who has Battled worse Addictions.
Still do sometimes , Esp, Tobacco...
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was looking at close-ups of your lead "shot" collection & noticed the papers that said "Artifacts" .
Where can I view these same photos, 'Please' I have a hard time I'ding the Smaller ball Shot & estimating it's Time period.
Cause some are Not completely Round ie Many flat sides on some pieces or small Circles on Squashed Shot??? ( Was this where the 'Spur' was cut off or the bottom of a Flat modern 22. I know I'm Crazy but any help will be Appreciated .
Again Awesome Collection
Davers

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like these type things SS I guess you guy's call it the stone age artifacts as it seems to be the only way I can find anything.I was really wondering if you all had like tribes & such as we do.And to see the different types of tools they used.The Stone Age Tools Museum - information on stone age tools, stoneage tools, palaeolithic flint tools, mesolithic flint tools, neolithic flint tools, stone age tools for sale, selling stone age tools
Yes Pete we come across ancient items, but I have only ever found two flint arrow heads, the first I gave to Cru. We find quite a lot of flint scrappers and tools I used to have quite a collection, but let them go a while back.

SS

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at close-ups of your lead "shot" collection & noticed the papers that said "Artifacts" .
Where can I view these same photos, 'Please' I have a hard time I'ding the Smaller ball Shot & estimating it's Time period.
Cause some are Not completely Round ie Many flat sides on some pieces or small Circles on Squashed Shot??? ( Was this where the 'Spur' was cut off or the bottom of a Flat modern 22. I know I'm Crazy but any help will be Appreciated .
Again Awesome Collection
Davers
Thanks Davers,the best I can do for you is take a close up shot man.As the site has changed over the years.It was dealing with the Queen Anne's Revenge artifacts which is kinda right out my back door.And I know the head guy diving & working the wreck we talk atifacts from time to time.
Take Care,
Pete,

Attachments

• DSCN0004.JPG
    DSCN0004.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • DSCN0005.JPG
    DSCN0005.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Pete we come across ancient items, but I have only ever found two flint arrow heads, the first I gave to Cru. We find quite a lot of flint scrappers and tools I used to have quite a collection, but let them go a while back.

SS
Thanks SS, kinda thought you guy's would do good at that being you spend so much time hunting fields.Over here that's how most are found I don't hunt fields myself I have a few times in the past.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Davers,the best I can do for you is take a close up shot man.As the site has changed over the years.It was dealing with the Queen Anne's Revenge artifacts which is kinda right out my back door.And I know the head guy diving & working the wreck we talk atifacts from time to time.
Take Care,
Pete,

Ahhh I see Queen Anne's Revenge was Black Beards Pirate Ship & was Run aground in 1718. 'Thx Wikipedia '
& It seems artifacts are still being pulled from the site--Cool.
Ill assume Ball Shot & how it was made Changed from the 1700's up to the Civil War .
Thanks for the Pic's I will print them & use them as part of my reference collection.
Still love that Display..
Davers

richardson

Jan 8, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Incredible collection! Congrats

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, you really are hooked aren't you LOL

Keep going !!!!

Never quit

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a lot of cool stuff there, guy!
I haven't had my disease quite as long... but long still the while.
I have run out of places to put my stuff.
Kinda ridiculous... but on the floor along all my walls are fossils. Every window sill, fossils. Lining the fence of my acreage... fossils, and yet fossils have been piled into huge flower pots on my porch cuz I don't have the room to display them all. Horns everywhere... skulls everywhere... bookshelves, arrowheads and skulls, other rocks and again more fossils...
Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person here... I brought home a display from work, and I'm gonna get creative on displaying... in my spare room too. My son just moved out... MORE SPACE!!!:laughing7:
It is quite a disease... BUT A GOOD ONE!!
LOL
Thinking now how I'm going to categorize them...

Last edited:
OP
OP
timekiller

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a lot of cool stuff there, guy!
I haven't had my disease quite as long... but long still the while.
I have run out of places to put my stuff.
Kinda ridiculous... but on the floor along all my walls are fossils. Every window sill, fossils. Lining the fence of my acreage... fossils, and yet fossils have been piled into huge flower pots on my porch cuz I don't have the room to display them all. Horns everywhere... skulls everywhere... bookshelves, arrowheads and skulls, other rocks and again more fossils...
Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person here... I brought home a display from work, and I'm gonna get creative on displaying... in my spare room too. My son just moved out... MORE SPACE!!!:laughing7:
It is quite a disease... BUT A GOOD ONE!!
LOL
Thinking now how I'm going to categorize them...
Thanks, sounds cool that you take to collecting like you do.Would like to see it all sometime you get chance to share some pics.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic post Timekiller, you have quite an amazing collection there. It speaks to the time and dedication you put into this crazy and addictive hobby.
Well done,
ZDD

plugcutter84

Oct 6, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Fisher 1265x
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful displays! Love the American Indian artifacts there. Well done on how neatly and clean everything is laid out. Thanks for sharing! Happy holidays!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread