timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
34

Hey SS glad you posted,I was wondering I don't see you guy's post much indian artifacts is it because there hard to find over there or or do you guy's just not bother with them?Nice displaysBut I bet they are a bugger to clean.
SS
Not sure what you mean Pete about Indian artifacts over hereHey SS glad you posted,I was wondering I don't see you guy's post much indian artifacts is it because there hard to find over there or or do you guy's just not bother with them?

I think I've only ever seen Cru post one stone point,just more less anything you guy's see us post over here as native American.Points,pottery,stone celts/axes,beads,pipes.That kind of stuff.Not sure what you mean Pete about Indian artifacts over here
SS
Very nice collection. Good job. I just hope you never have to move.![]()
more...
( Was this where the 'Spur' was cut off or the bottom of a Flat modern 22. I know I'm Crazy but any help will be Appreciated .Yes Pete we come across ancient items, but I have only ever found two flint arrow heads, the first I gave to Cru. We find quite a lot of flint scrappers and tools I used to have quite a collection, but let them go a while back.Like these type things SS I guess you guy's call it the stone age artifacts as it seems to be the only way I can find anything.I was really wondering if you all had like tribes & such as we do.And to see the different types of tools they used.The Stone Age Tools Museum - information on stone age tools, stoneage tools, palaeolithic flint tools, mesolithic flint tools, neolithic flint tools, stone age tools for sale, selling stone age tools
Thanks Davers,the best I can do for you is take a close up shot man.As the site has changed over the years.It was dealing with the Queen Anne's Revenge artifacts which is kinda right out my back door.And I know the head guy diving & working the wreck we talk atifacts from time to time.I was looking at close-ups of your lead "shot" collection & noticed the papers that said "Artifacts" .
Where can I view these same photos, 'Please' I have a hard time I'ding the Smaller ball Shot & estimating it's Time period.
Cause some are Not completely Round ie Many flat sides on some pieces or small Circles on Squashed Shot( Was this where the 'Spur' was cut off or the bottom of a Flat modern 22. I know I'm Crazy but any help will be Appreciated .
Again Awesome Collection
Davers
Thanks SS, kinda thought you guy's would do good at that being you spend so much time hunting fields.Over here that's how most are found I don't hunt fields myself I have a few times in the past.Yes Pete we come across ancient items, but I have only ever found two flint arrow heads, the first I gave to Cru. We find quite a lot of flint scrappers and tools I used to have quite a collection, but let them go a while back.
SS

Thanks Davers,the best I can do for you is take a close up shot man.As the site has changed over the years.It was dealing with the Queen Anne's Revenge artifacts which is kinda right out my back door.And I know the head guy diving & working the wreck we talk atifacts from time to time.
Take Care,
Pete,
Yea I got it so bad that now when I can't go I've started using my scrap to make artifacts.Boy, you really are hooked aren't you LOL
Keep going !!!!
Never quit
Rockyredbaron
HH to all
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...1981-300-yr-old-bronze-kirk-corner-notch.html 

Thanks, sounds cool that you take to collecting like you do.Would like to see it all sometime you get chance to share some pics.I see a lot of cool stuff there, guy!
I haven't had my disease quite as long... but long still the while.
I have run out of places to put my stuff.
Kinda ridiculous... but on the floor along all my walls are fossils. Every window sill, fossils. Lining the fence of my acreage... fossils, and yet fossils have been piled into huge flower pots on my porch cuz I don't have the room to display them all. Horns everywhere... skulls everywhere... bookshelves, arrowheads and skulls, other rocks and again more fossils...
Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person here... I brought home a display from work, and I'm gonna get creative on displaying... in my spare room too. My son just moved out... MORE SPACE!!!
It is quite a disease... BUT A GOOD ONE!!
LOL
Thinking now how I'm going to categorize them...
