the everything site ...?

MOrnng Cactus: You posted -->

Everything not (somewhat) north or south of Weaver's Needle is east of it
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh Joe, thanks for clearing that up, I was begining to feel more dopey than usual -- shaddup cowboy apprentice. You too Djuicy.

The others are too polite to risk their effigies getting full of rusty pins.

Don Jose de La Manchca

CJ, I'm very sorry about Heidi, have meant to say something, but that paddling upside down thingy.

Oro, this is what I've been tracking... the word 'horse', somewhere someone said, that the word for horse was 'misspelled' spanish on the stone maps. So I thought why would someone do that?... maybe to draw attention to what 'horse' means in map designations but more importantly and in my opinion most interestingly, what 'horse' means.
Like ah "he's a horse of a man'.. big, strong... you get my drift (I hope). Another consideration would possibly be a measurement distance as to how far something could be from one place to another. A man walking could not travel as far as someone on a horse.
Does everyone agree that the word is misspelled spanish on the stone map?
Janiece

SALUDOS buscadores de tesoros,
Gossamer wrote:
Does everyone agree that the word is misspelled spanish on the stone map?

I will agree that it is mis-spelled Spanglish on the stone map! ;D :D :wink: Thank you for your views - there is another idea about the intended meaning too; among missionaries, it is thought that they would refer to themselves as "just the horse" bearing the message of Christianity.

Don Jose', Dueno de Real e Minas de Tayopa - time for a fresh cup of coffee amigo? ;D

Blindbowman, I think our mutual amigo Janiece (Gossamer) would appreciate your views on these stone maps, if you don't mind summing it up? It took me a while to understand them, but it is an interesting idea and Gossamer appears to have an open mind to 'outside-the-box' ideas.

Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

I would LOVE to read his '[out of the box views'... thats what I'm here for. BB if you would do me the favor.

What is the general idea of when those stone maps were created?
Janiece :icon_scratch:

O.D.,

"Pretty slick actually BB,
Go east long enough and you will be west of the needle"

For us old timers, that's thinking "outside the box". :icon_scratch: Sometimes the most difficult question has a simple answer.

Take care,

Joe

Gossamer wrote:
What is the general idea of when those stone maps were created?

I suspect that there is no general agreement as to the date when the stone maps were created. I think you will get quite a range of dates proposed. My own opinion - 1940's, or late 1930's. Of course the date inscribed on them is 1847, which some claim is not a date, and another proposed date is 1435. I could be wrong, perhaps there is a general agreement of when the stone maps were created - I welcome any corrections.
Oroblanco

good afternoon BB. sInce I obviousy have a bit more data on the Tayopa complex than You, I will post another page for you. It is from a document which is still unknown. It lists the various mines etc of Tayopa. and their distances from the Church / Mission door.

The Remedios is approx. 1825 meters from the Church / Mission, as specified .in the documents ..

Have fun.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• distances of mines from church door ©@.jpg
    distances of mines from church door ©@.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 668
  • distances of mines from church door ©@.jpg
    distances of mines from church door ©@.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 670
that may have worked once apone time ....lol

thank you RDT .

..i just figerd out where the other mines are

cactusjumper said:
O.D.,

"Pretty slick actually BB,
Go east long enough and you will be west of the needle"

For us old timers, that's thinking "outside the box". :icon_scratch: Sometimes the most difficult question has a simple answer.

Take care,

Joe

I am in your camp with the whole thing Joe
I saw the whole thing worked out on a map
took the guy almost a year.

after I saw his work and heard the whole story behind his research.And read all of the write up on his footwork and saw pictures that weren't fuzzy...
I'm convinced
and I don't convince easily.

Thom

lol your easy then , there is a few misteaks in RDT list . big ones ...lol

beleive RDT if you wish it has nothing to do with the treasure trove list found in 1912 sealed in 1646 at the Santa ana church ..

i dont know where he got his list . i dont care at this piont ..and the Tayopa 1 is not in mexio at all .. its at site 4 and i beleive i have found someone that can prove if site #4 is chicomoztoc or Tayopa for that matter ... lol

what is your sorce for that list RDT ...? the sorce of the tayopa treasure trove list is well known ...i think i have a good idea why your list dose not match the the treasure trove list .. but its just an idea at this piont .. your document is incomplete....

the piontis good luck happy hunting down there , if you find any real evidence that a tayopa mine is there great for you ...but it will not be the same tayopa 1 that is on the 1646 treasure trove list , i am out right postive of that ...

i guess we share the same fate ,(where is your proff) till then ... no hard evidence is nothing more then opioion and thoery...

by the way i am out right challengeing the translation of the Mc2 seven caves codex with one of the formost people to have ever handle those codex dirrectly ...so you just hold on to what you have and hope it dont vanish in the near future .....lol

pronghorn said:
Real de Tayopa said:
As far as any one in here, except for that would be cowboy, joe, dejuisy, cubber, springfield, cat, prong our two golddiggers, and on, I doubt that anyone else is interested in stealing your site or announcing it first.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Am I reading this right? If I was the sensitive type I would demand an apology.
What have I ever done that gave you the impression that I want to steal anything from anyone? ???

I assumed that was said "tongue in cheeck."

hehhe gentlemen: Please don't take things out of intended context. The obvious intent is quite clear if you will read it. Actually it is a compliment in that you were included with all of my friends . I "do" apologize to those that were not included, but I am a lazy typist..

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Cubber , I am glad to see that you continue to uphold my opinion of you.

Real de Tayopa said:
As far as any one in here, except for that would be cowboy, joe, dejuisy, cubber, springfield, cat, prong our two golddiggers, and on, I doubt that anyone else is interested in stealing your site or announcing it first.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Ha ha. That guy's been on 'Ignore' for so long that I'd almost forgotten who I'd be stealing from. You guys must have a serious lack of something to do with your time to continue responding to him. It's a real knee-slapper for him, I'm sure, but if you think you'll eventually get something useful from him, you're sadly mistaken, IMHO. What's it been, a year now? Year and a half?

B B Youn psted -->

what is your sorce for that list RDT ...? the sorce of the tayopa treasure trove list is well known ...i think i have a good idea why your list dose not match the the treasure trove list .. but its just an idea at this piont .. your document is incomplete
~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it is from a few still unknown documents, except for myself, you will excuse me if I do not tell you more. It is enough to say that I own the Remedios. Title no. 215024.
**************************************************************************************

You also posted -->

there is a few misteaks in RDT list . big ones ...lo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting, just which might they be? Always willing to learn.
**************************************************************************************
You also -->

beleive RDT if you wish it has nothing to do with the treasure trove list found in 1912 sealed in 1646 at the Santa ana church
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree, the TAYOPA treasures are still intact, all three main ones.

You also posted -->

..i think i have a good idea why your list dose not match the the treasure trove list
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I am curious. I have never posted any treasure list?
*************************************************************************************

You posted -->

your document is incomplete
~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree in so far as posting details here in a public forum. And so it will remain.
You posted -->

but it will not be the same tayopa 1 that is on the 1646 treasure trove list , i am out right postive of that ...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Never say "I am outright positive" since in this case ---------!
YOu posted -->

,(where is your proff)
~~~~~~~~~~~
In due time , in due tme my friend, of course I might ask you the same thing

Relax, I am not questioning your find, only attempting to set a few things straight in order for you to refine your data and make critical corrections.

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT ..

did you know the stones were made for tayopa or did you beleive they were made for chicomoztoc ...?

or both ...?

think about what is said ...

chicomztoc and the tayopa bells on the same codex yet jesuit priest on the same codex dose that ring a bell to you or maybe 4 bells ..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back