the everything site ...?

bb,

"there will not be any spectro analysis , or any test or any more research or treasure hunting . No treaure trove premits, no more expeditions ...."

Damn!.....We were that close to a clean getaway.

Gossamer,

While you are whizzing through bb's thought process, could you explain what the above quote meant?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Ribaudo

I have not a clue... I'm getting used to his writing, but his abrupt slamming down is a mystery, or a play... for what I have only to assume, to rile us up and start asking for him to return, so our liittle soap opera will go on. Its interesting, but has little information.
But he does keep the brain working and thats a good thing.
Janiece

HOLA amigos,

Blindbowman wrote:
i beleive there could be as many as a few dozen groups of spainish mine threw out the US south west and mexico <snip>

I can't address how many old Spanish mines in the USA would fit with the Tayopa complex, but a researcher who investigated Spanish mining activities in what is today the USA claimed there were (about) 210 in Arizona, about 140 in NM, at least a dozen in Colorado, no more than a dozen in what is today CA, and a smattering scattered over several other states (Texas, Utah, even a lead mine in MO. There was even a little activity in nearby Wyoming, a site called 'Spanish Diggings' today, a dry placer that is not rich enough to make it worth mining commercially). However many of these mines were very small affairs, and some operated for a few years or even less than one year. At the time I read his article, I was impressed by those numbers - however - by comparison, after the Anglos got Arizona in 1846-48, by 1880 there were over 9000 mines in Arizona alone. So yes those Spanish were active, BUT......

Oroblanco

good evening BB , my friend: You posted -->

my theory is the mines are in fact placer mines and only those listed in the treasure trove list were true mines and even then some are listed as placer ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry BB, but only el Paramo was a gold placer. The mines in the Paramo barranca are gold, while the
"Paramo mine" was a gem mine. The others in the lower barranca are basically silver.
**************************************************************************************

You also posted-->

did you know the stones were made for tayopa or did you beleive they were made for chicomoztoc ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have posted my opinion on this before, neither! he stones were made for the Arizona land grab hehe.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Jose,

"I have posted my opinion on this before, neither! he stones were made for the Arizona land grab hehe."

That theory has been floated before, but there is no chance that there is any truth to it. Stick with what you know.......Tayopa. :wink:

Take care,

Joe

Ok i got a real brain test for ya ..

what if we are both right but we dont have the same order to our list . why because there are two sets of the same mines or 8 mines are at tayopa site and 10 mines are at the Remedios site , now it is starting to make logic . two groups of mines with the same names yet one site has its main mine as tayopa and the other group has its main mine as the Remedios.

RDT your at the Remedios site 8 mines + the Remedios . there are two sets of 9 mines, 8 mines + the main load mine ...

your list is a little diffrent for a good reason the two list are not the same mines ..
one is the Remedios as on the tayopa bell ,but at your location the mine is known as the Los Remedios , that explanes why the maria jesus is back wards

did you find 9 mines ...?

i repeat they dug in 18 places . it dose not say the 18 places are all in one location ,dose it ...? lol

sister mineing camps ....

you want to bit me somewhere there is another set of stones for the Los Remedios mineing camp .....?

"I own the Remedios"

i think you mean the Los Remedios....and i agree i think your site dose in fact hold the Los Remedios mining camp...just IMHO of what i am seeing from the research ... i beleive there is in fact two mining camps if not 3...

i would logically beleive there is two ...

bb,

["i repeat they dug in 18 places" there is some question about this translation .went 18 places or dug 18 place ..its funny the trove list 17 mines at or round tayopa .....my question would be are they refering to tayopa as a mine or a mining camp .. this dose make a differnce between 17 or 18 total ......yet they never state if all 17 or 18 mines are at one location or mining camp.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's your source for that statement?

Thanks,

Joe Ribaudo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
the prealta stone (priest stone )]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are adding in a word that is not on the stones. (dug) There are 18 dots on the Stone Map Trail. At one time, there were monuments at each of those places along that trail.

If you are just going to add in your own words, you will end up......where you are, or anywhere. Lugares is the Spanish word for places.

Joe Ribaudo

Good morning BB: I see that my last post did not post hehe you posted -->

beleive you are looking at a list of placer sites that become small as the larger mine widen their clams . thus feeding on the smaller clams ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only El Paramo was a placer. the rest are mines.
**************************************************************************************

You posted -->

only the outcome will define the true tayopa site but there could be more then one .
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Presently there are three Tayopo mines listed in Chihuahua and Sonora, Including the Actual Tayopa itself. So yes, there are more than one, not counting the original two, north of Tayopa itself...
************************************************************************************** Hi Joe: You posted -->

That theory has been floated before, but there is no chance that there is any truth to it. Stick with what you know.......Tayopa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sniff yer mean Joe snifff, k I will, if, you can explain adequately / logically how the stones came to be buried where they were.

Next you will be telling me that Atlantis couldn't be, sheesh I suppose that Santa Claus will be after that ?

BB you posted -->

i repeat they dug in 18 places . it dose not say the 18 places are all in one location ,dose it ...? lol
sister mineing camps ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the"TAYOPA" mines and placer are within 2000 meters. of the Capilla. El Paramo and Tayopa barrancas are separated by only a 3-400 meterwide ridge. Tayopa is lower. see picture.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Tayopa  Paramo cmmplex©@.jpg
    Tayopa Paramo cmmplex©@.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 552
Jose,

[Hi Joe: You posted -->

That theory has been floated before, but there is no chance that there is any truth to it. Stick with what you know.......Tayopa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sniff yer mean Joe snifff, k I will, if, you can explain adequately / logically how the stones came to be buried where they were.

Next you will be telling me that Atlantis couldn't be, sheesh I suppose that Santa Claus will be after that ?]

I believe there is a wink after that comment. That was meant to put it in a different light. :wink:

I don't believe the story of how the Stone Maps came to be found......or created.

Take care,

Joe

Allo Joe mi buddy: you posted -->

I don't believe the story of how the Stone Maps came to be found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It "is" interesting, what is your theory?

About the stone map, don't forget that maps or old douments have the bad habit or misfortune of being misinterpreted, even to finding explainable data which tends to incorrectly confirm the presenter's logic.

Tayopa was a classic case in which the many seekers simply turned the found data around to fulfill their preconceived needs of belief. In the end it made complete sense even if it was wrong. Hint.

Don Jose de La Mancha

what if god was just shineing those bells for me , i knew i was right when i traced the word tayopa with my figer .....

Oroblanco said:
HOLA amigos,

Blindbowman wrote:
i beleive there could be as many as a few dozen groups of spainish mine threw out the US south west and mexico <snip>

I can't address how many old Spanish mines in the USA would fit with the Tayopa complex, but a researcher who investigated Spanish mining activities in what is today the USA claimed there were (about) 210 in Arizona, about 140 in NM, at least a dozen in Colorado, no more than a dozen in what is today CA, and a smattering scattered over several other states (Texas, Utah, even a lead mine in MO. There was even a little activity in nearby Wyoming, a site called 'Spanish Diggings' today, a dry placer that is not rich enough to make it worth mining commercially). However many of these mines were very small affairs, and some operated for a few years or even less than one year. At the time I read his article, I was impressed by those numbers - however - by comparison, after the Anglos got Arizona in 1846-48, by 1880 there were over 9000 mines in Arizona alone. So yes those Spanish were active, BUT......

Oroblanco

Oro
Can you tell me how far north the Spanish came into North America, as far as can
be confirmed anyway? I live approximately 200 miles straight north of you and there
is a story around here that a spanish helmet was found in a cave near here many
years ago.
Not saying they did any mining as I don't believe there is anything they would have
been interested in mining here, but did they explore this far north, or is this just
another tall tale?

Pronghorn,

I cannot speak for my good friend Oro,
But I can say with absolute surety that the Spanish explored as far North as Manitoba.
their signs and artifacts have been recovered in many Northern states from Oregon to Main.

Thom

Old Dog said:
Pronghorn,

I cannot speak for my good friend Oro,
But I can say with absolute surety that the Spanish explored as far North as Manitoba.
their signs and artifacts have been recovered in many Northern states from Oregon to Main.

Thom

Thanks Old Dog, you do know that now I have to go and spend lots of my
precious free time researching this tale and exploring, I was kinda hoping it
wasn't possible but I won't be able to resist looking for this cave now.
I have permission on the land and have been in the general area many times
hunting deer, I guess I will have to scout for deer a lot more this summer despite
the rattlers and mountain lions! Yahoo, I get to have a little taste of the adventure
you all speak of on this forum. Speaking of that, sorry to get away from the topic
of this thread.
Thanks, Tom

Re: the everything site ...? (slightly off-topic reply, apologies)

HOLA mi amigo Pronghorn, Old Dog and everyone,
GRACIAS Thom, you have summed it up very well amigo!

Pronghorn wrote:
Can you tell me how far north the Spanish came into North America, as far as can
be confirmed anyway?

Well Spanish Diggings in nearby Wyoming is near Lusk (can't recall if it is north or south) and genuine Spanish artifacts have been found there as well as in some very far-flung places (like the Red Desert, where there is no documentation of any Spanish entry) here is a map on Wiki that shows the northern limit of the Spanish empire, which reached to the Canadian border. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Spanish_Overseas_Empire_And_European_Realms_Anachronous.png
Spain gave up its claims to the lands north of the 42nd parallel in the treaty of 1819, and there were Spanish explorations in Washington state to the west. So while we don't know of any famous Spanish explorer like a Coronado or a DeSoto, it is almost a certainty that some smaller exploratory expeditions did venture MUCH farther north than the Spanish colonial settlements.

Pronghorn also wrote:
I live approximately 200 miles straight north of you and there
is a story around here that a spanish helmet was found in a cave near here many
years ago.

(A big HOWDY to you neighbor! I hope you are having nicer and warmer weather than we have been getting here - a danged frost yesterday pretty well wiped the garden. ::)) I would not be the least surprised that Spanish artifacts should be found in your area or farther north - especially military equipment. The Spanish launched numerous punitive expeditions against Amerindian tribes, fighting Comanches in Texas and Oklahoma, even tangling with Sioux and Cheyennes. A helmet might have been dropped by a soldier, or captured by a warrior - either way it is fair evidence of Spanish presence in the region, though LONG ago. The artifacts found in Wyoming all seem to date to the 1700s. It is documented that Spain sent expeditions that included French and Scottish mercenaries up the Missouri river to make treaties with the Arikaras in the 1790s.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

Hello All!! Quiet around here... :icon_scratch:
I have a question, Has anyone here actually 'seen' the stone maps? If someone has, in person, did you get an impression of them.
Ok, no more esoteric... :icon_profileright:
If. someone has been close enough to the maps, several circles are noted on them.. does anyone know if they are circles with a dot in them, or are they circles within a circle.
Also, any theories about the cross being sideways?
Thank you so much.
Janiece

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back