What's new

The Flaming Kirk!

bmartin0693

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
280
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Bend, North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the "Flaming" Kirk. It glows fire! I'm not real familiar with arrowheads from Florida and I'm not even sure what this material is, chert? It actually, kinda looks like a piece of candy in your hand. I'll have to show some more pictures of it later. It's a nice'n!
 

Attachments

  • 0426130101.webp
    0426130101.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 0426130110.webp
    0426130110.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I buy from time to time. But I only buy if I can see them in hand. Every once in a while they will try to slip in a fake. So far I havent bought any fakes. Yours looks good from here. I buy from shows and antique stores.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom