TheRandyMan
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2010
- Messages
- 576
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dallas, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Friends, this link may be one of the most important things you read this year.
An understanding of what may happen in the future to our prosperity...our hopes...our lives.
I have also posted this in the Money Markets and Currencies section under "US Dollar: Tracking the Demise of a Reserve Currency" as it has a connection to that subject, however, I would kindly request that this be left here as it would greatly benefit a broader audience if it was read more widely. If I may have a bit of leeway, Mr. Moderator, I would greatly appreciate it
Knowledge is Power!
http://fofoa.blogspot.com/
An understanding of what may happen in the future to our prosperity...our hopes...our lives.
I have also posted this in the Money Markets and Currencies section under "US Dollar: Tracking the Demise of a Reserve Currency" as it has a connection to that subject, however, I would kindly request that this be left here as it would greatly benefit a broader audience if it was read more widely. If I may have a bit of leeway, Mr. Moderator, I would greatly appreciate it

Knowledge is Power!
http://fofoa.blogspot.com/
? hmm, no wonder you are interested in the price for a young, pretty girl and the conditions. I would suggest checking with truckin for the latest data.









