The Gal and I both got Gold today, plus other goodies

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Went to the ice ponds again today. This time I had to wear my shorty wet suit. Man that thing is cold at low tide. I got a nice 25¾" 14K Gold chain with a 14K cross, weighs 24.4 grams, plus some silver rings, junk rings, a bunch of older coins, oh yeah and a nice Schrade Scrimshaw pocket knife in great condition. I told Lani my girlfriend to go try the Ace 250 over by where you shower off at and she found a nice 14K gold turtle ring. SWEET! Hope your all doing as well, Aloha

Attachments

• 9-26-08-1.jpg
    9-26-08-1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 772
  • 9-26-08-2.jpg
    9-26-08-2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 780
  • 9-26-08-3.jpg
    9-26-08-3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 769
  • 9-24-08-3.jpg
    9-24-08-3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0
Nice goodies.  (That's gold for me)

I bet that chain and cross took your breath away when you recovered that.

Does your girlfriend get to keep the ring, your detector right?  If I were you .... kidding.  That's great that you have someone close to you to go hunting with.

Congrats again.

JP

jpotter said:
Nice goodies. (That's gold for me)

I bet that chain and cross took your breath away when you recovered that.

Does your girlfriend get to keep the ring, your detector right? If I were you .... kidding. That's great that you have someone close to you to go hunting with.

Congrats again.

JP
You know the rule, Finders Keepers, She gets to keep it :notworthy: This way I don't have to buy any :thumbsup:

Very nice finds indeed. Sounds like she is going to be hooked on detecting. You won't have to worry about her letting you hunt if and when you marry :)

That gold looks sweet. :thumbsup:

Aloha that is some golden Hawaiian sunshine for sure.
HH Paul

NICE! what a chain! i havent found 1 chain this year.

You continue to Hit big....you rock..great Job....when I go to the big 'I'........ I'll look you up.....

very nice finds indeed, wish I could come back with that much, but its getting to be slim pickings lately

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back