What's new

The Gold Cube topper Naming contest Voting

ebuyc

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Time to vote for the best GoldCube topper name!
Help pick the BEST name and place your vote please.

Only today left... Vote now! if you haven't - thanks!



Almost over, any eligible voters out there still?
Please your vote truly helps, you can bank on it! ;)

Thanks ebuyc
 
Upvote 0
We have to go through all the votes and pull out the Gold Banker suggestions and then choose from them, which one is the winner of the "Gold Banker"
 
I submitted the winning name (Gold Banker) but was (according to Mike Pung) one of at least 12 people with the same idea. I really thought I had a great name but didn't expect so many folks to think along the same lines. That said I was still thrilled to play a small part in naming this great product. I already own a "Gold Banker", and have had amazing results shoveling directly into it and not losing any of the super fine gold we have here in Colorado.
 
Last edited:
i also picked to Gold banker name, towards the end of the voteing, there were +300 people voteing for that name! personnaly i think the name of,"the scalper" would have been a good name aswell!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom