What's new

The grail a Coin touched by the Legendary LJ

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for you guys to envy me I have six 40% halves that LJ had in her hands.

I will use then as Oracle in my CRH.

We closed a smooth and fast little transaction. She is a very trustworthy person.

Darth Walker
 
Upvote 0
You bought 6 -40%ers? Were they 70-Ds or something rare?

The postage probably cost more than the halves.

Jim
 
I had coins from LJ before, no extra luck there. The trick is to have something she wants and withhold it- the silver gods will pour on the silver in hopes you will release it. HH Mark
 
jim4silver said:
You bought 6 -40%ers? Were they 70-Ds or something rare?

The postage probably cost more than the halves.

Jim
Sad but true.
 
I told her I would give her my MINT ROLL of Clad halves 2003P in exchange for the 6 40% halves.

And guys, Not everything is about money in this life.

Darth Walker
 
Darth Walker said:
I told her I would give her my MINT ROLL of Clad halves 2003P in exchange for the 6 40% halves.

Now it makes much more sense. Since you left out important details in your original post, it seemed like you merely bought 6 random 40%ers through the mail, which would not seem like such smart thing to do.

Darth Walker said:
And guys, Not everything is about money in this life.

When I was younger I used to say this too. Now that I am older and have to run my own business in a dog$hi* economy, money takes on a more important role every day. And you are right, not everything in life is about money. On a bit of a philosophical note, I would have to say that probably 98% of things in our day to day world are about or involve money. Unfortunately, the way society has evolved, money (and lack thereof) affects so much. How/where you can live, raise your family, dictates your day to day activities, etc. Also, money or lack thereof is responsible for most of the divorces and marital discord in our country (so it is said). But I am not complaining, capitalism is better than the alternatives in my opinion.

But the best things in life are free as they say. Too bad everything else costs money.

Jim
 
Jackelyn Kennedy Onasis once said, " If money is happiness, my family is the example that it is not"

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
We closed a smooth and fast little transaction. She is a very trustworthy person.

Darth Walker

Hey DW - thanks for the kind words. Also, thank you for the smooth transaction as well. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Your a straight shooter.......an admirable quality.......I like that!!! Thanks again.

I hope those 40% do bring some luck too....lol.

Silver Stripe said:
The trick is to have something she wants and withhold it- the silver gods will pour on the silver in hopes you will release it. HH Mark

Is that what you did Mark??? You rascal!!! Funny......
 
LJ said:
Darth Walker said:
We closed a smooth and fast little transaction. She is a very trustworthy person.

Darth Walker

Hey DW - thanks for the kind words. Also, thank you for the smooth transaction as well. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Your a straight shooter.......an admirable quality.......I like that!!! Thanks again.

I hope those 40% do bring some luck too....lol.

Silver Stripe said:
The trick is to have something she wants and withhold it- the silver gods will pour on the silver in hopes you will release it. HH Mark

Is that what you did Mark??? You rascal!!! Funny......
I still got them BU Bens haha, tell the gods to send more silver. HH Mark
 
rub them coins everyday before you go out and hunt for luck :icon_thumright:
 
goldeagle said:
this is prob. a stupid question but who is lj?

LJ is a female forum member who has great success at this hobby and is very helpfull.

She loves to share her finds and posts lots of photo's which we like.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
goldeagle said:
this is prob. a stupid question but who is lj?

LJ is a female forum member who has great success at this hobby and is very helpfull.

She loves to share her finds and posts lots of photo's which we like.

Mojo

Mojo you for got to tell that she is MS 70

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
coinmojo said:
goldeagle said:
this is prob. a stupid question but who is lj?

LJ is a female forum member who has great success at this hobby and is very helpfull.

She loves to share her finds and posts lots of photo's which we like.

Mojo

Mojo you for got to tell that she is MS 70

DW

Oh?????? I thought she was in her 30's YUK YUK YUK......

Mojo
 
MS 70 means perfection

DW
 
Mojo, I got that too

It was funny

Dw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom