What's new

The Greaser Files

1:30 I'll be there..... I'll call
 
ATP RULES!!!!!!!!

YTD 9-6-15
image2.webp

TOTAL 2014-2015
image1.webp
 
It may rule Toad but you drool. lol
 
My latest finds at the 1800s farm house.

 
Minutes before the concrete was laid on a sidewalk tear out in St. Paul I managed to save a beauty!

Semi key date V Nickel! 1888

v nickel front.webp
v nickel back.webp
 
An excellent find G-G. It's very pleasing to me to find a 'V' nickel.....heck, they are over 100 yrs old.
 
I agree. This one seems to be in pretty good shape too. Anyone have any suggestions on how to safely remove some of this green crap stuck to the surface of the coin? This thing doesn't look very pitted so cleaned up in the right way, i might actually try and sell it. Looking around, even a G-4 graded coin is going upwards of 20 bucks...
 
Awesome! I found one this spring and am still in love with it they are sweet coins are they not?
 
Absolutely! Thought I had a Shield Nickel until I saw the date. Officially my oldest coin too
 
That pesky gainful employment and a never ending pile of fire wood has kept my swinging to a minimum lately. My last three hunts have been almost all newer coins. I will find silver #65 before the season ends though.
 
Its been a dang monsoon around here so no digging for me as of late.
 
#65-67 this week.... soon I'll have to give a seasonal wrap up posting.
 
Still waiting Toad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom