BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #121
Thread Owner
Re: The GREATEST hunt of my life: Iron Brigade's THREE BUCKLE DAY
Hey thanks!
We're working tirelessly to find one. Sites like this don't come around often.
But I'm happy to have a belt plate for '09 already. I don't see us beating our 4 1/3 belt plate record this year though...but who knows?
The great thing about detecting, is if you consistently hunt sites where anything is possible, then just about anything can become a reality.
Best wishes to you this year as well.
Buckles
savant365 said:I'm glad this got bumped back to the top of the list, It was just as fun to read the second time around. Good luck finding another spot like this one in '09.
HH Charlie
Hey thanks!
We're working tirelessly to find one. Sites like this don't come around often. But I'm happy to have a belt plate for '09 already. I don't see us beating our 4 1/3 belt plate record this year though...but who knows?
The great thing about detecting, is if you consistently hunt sites where anything is possible, then just about anything can become a reality.
Best wishes to you this year as well.
Buckles
Just a minor inconvenience when having that kind of day. Wishing you continued luck on your next hunts.
And I'm not looking forward to it. But the way I see it, I have to brave the ticks and the heat and humidity in the summer to make the finds. You can't find it if you don't look for it. 8)
? And that may be why his uniform was on the ground?






