What's new

The High’s and Lows of CRHing

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
The High’s and Lows of CRHing

So you want to go out and get rolls and loose at banks? Well, here is the reality of today’s hunt. $1084 searched. The first run I got $754 in loose and rolls. Total take? 6 – 40%. Then I went and bought $300 in machine rolls. On the way back 3 - $10 rolls. One was one of my own marked reject rolls. The other 2 were all silver. I went through the $300 in machine rolls. Total, 2 - 64’s and 3 – 40’s. If you are going to hunt loose and rolls, you have to take the good with the bad. Today was good, some day’s it’s $500 to $1000 or so and NOTHING. Be ready for the ups and downs. The ups make it worth it. There is no greater feeling than dumping a roll in the hand and seeing nothing but silver.
 
Upvote 0
Luck of the draw huh. I'm learning that the more searched the better the odds. I've only searched two boxes- first held 7 keepers, second skunk. I've got 2 boxes coming Wed or Thur at one time hoping for a good pull. I only get paid once a month (almost two weeks ago), who woulda thunk I would still have a grand left to play with. Find I'm more frugal with my cash now sos I can keep searchin the Mother lode- and now that I got a good dump bank I think right before next payday I'll order in boxes to cash ME check and whatever reserve I got left. Search, dump, search... HH all, Mark
 
That's what I like about it.
You buy low and if you want, sell high.
 
TXTim said:
That's what I like about it.
You buy low and if you want, sell high.
Good point. That is the best low / high of this hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom