What's new

The keepers from today

CoilToTheSoil

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
702
Reaction score
914
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 quick hunts yielded these keepers amongst the clad. 1914 wheatie in good shape, too bad it's not a D :(, a fired 3 ringer, a tombac button, and a silver earing.

 
Upvote 14
Looks like you found some keepers. Congrats on getting out and posting your finds. :occasion14:
 
The wheat should yield you $1.25 - Not too bad for a penny!! :thumbsup:
 
At some of the sites that aren't so quarter dollar and silver coin rich, I've started digging a wider array of signals and it paid off, the earing rang 81-83 in deus gm power. I would've passed that up at some of my other sites due to the large amounts of coins I shoot. So I'm glad at this location that I took some time and went for smaller silver and gold tones as well. Silver number 7 for the year for me :)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom