matt092079
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2011
- Messages
- 2,035
- Reaction score
- 1,331
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Charles Town, WV
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The kids at this school don't respect Abe Lincoln.
I went to a school today that is pretty modern, I'd say 70's or early 80's it was built. The land it's on though is pretty old so I was hoping to score a little silver but no luck. What I did find was 151 pennies in an area about 9 feet long and the width I was swinging the detector(about 3 feet). I spent a whopping 3 hours in that one little spot. Now I usually wouldn't post a find such as pennies nor would I usually DIG every single penny signal, but I admit I was trying to go for a record of the most pennies ever found. lol Unfortunately the rain started and ran me outta there. Other than 151 pennies I dug 2 canadian pennies and 2 quarters. Yeah, almost not worth the back ache of bending down that many times...but I did have fun I will admit.
I went to a school today that is pretty modern, I'd say 70's or early 80's it was built. The land it's on though is pretty old so I was hoping to score a little silver but no luck. What I did find was 151 pennies in an area about 9 feet long and the width I was swinging the detector(about 3 feet). I spent a whopping 3 hours in that one little spot. Now I usually wouldn't post a find such as pennies nor would I usually DIG every single penny signal, but I admit I was trying to go for a record of the most pennies ever found. lol Unfortunately the rain started and ran me outta there. Other than 151 pennies I dug 2 canadian pennies and 2 quarters. Yeah, almost not worth the back ache of bending down that many times...but I did have fun I will admit.

Attachments
Upvote
0


The kids must have had some kinda game going on there. 







