onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing happened today. The kings guard filled his gas limo with Diesel.. Tow truck time:laughing7: in Israel.

I would have thought they taught the international color for deisel on a gas nozzle was green. Guess they don't teach these things in collage:laughing7:

And these guys carry guns??

If that guy who we will call a (Small woody plant) did this, we'd hear about it for weeks.

boy, you're digging deep here aren't you? Like President Obama just told his driver to pull into the local Israeli station and fill it up. sheeesh, at least he hasn't lied us into a war yet.

boy, you're digging deep here aren't you? Like President Obama just told his driver to pull into the local Israeli station and fill it up. sheeesh, at least he hasn't lied us into a war yet.

Just shows you who he hires:laughing7: Look he could be the new burger king with as many whoppers as he's sold us.

Funny thing happened today. The kings guard filled his gas limo with Diesel.. Tow truck time:laughing7: in Israel.

I would have thought they taught the international color for deisel on a gas nozzle was green. Guess they don't teach these things in collage:laughing7:

If that guy who we will call a (Small woody plant) did this, we'd hear about it for weeks.

This is what they learned in collage.
president-barack-obama-newspaper-headlines-collage.jpg

sounds like a plot by the government to get us all to put diesel in our tanks and ruin our engines......

Oh yeah, Syria Libya and Egypt are not wars because the congress never got a chance to vote on them, right? Well then, point taken.

The International colour for diesel is black actually. Green is unleaded.....just saying! :)

Yea... I guess not.

Well, I hate to admit this, but I once put 5 gal of gas in my diesel. Come to find out Shell uses green on all it's pumps And the sign said,"diesel this isle", but only the end pump was diesel. So that made 5 gal of gas in 35 gal of diesel. It ran OK and that was over a year ago. I now smell the nosell before I fill. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

The International colour for diesel is black actually. Green is unleaded.....just saying! :)

Question sent to BP:
--------------------
Why would you have a station use abnormal colors on pump nozzles? It is the generally accepted convention that diesel fuel nozzles are green. At this particular station the diesel nozzle is black and the gas nozzle is green.

Do not point out the nozzle size difference. That is not the issue. It is the misleading color that is at issue here. What possible gain to you get from this? WHY did you do this?
Are most brits color blind? just saying.

And what did BP reply? (If, unlike me, they actually understood your question!)

When it comes to selling fuel, I don't think the US has a standardized system. In NJ I've noticed most of the pumps selling diesel are yellow. AS far as the nozzles go, most stations have 2 sizes for their diesel too, one for trucks, the other for autos, so that won't help you either. :tongue3:

And what did BP reply? (If, unlike me, they actually understood your question!)

Looks like BP started this with the change from diesel green to gasoline green to promote their green initiative. Clean energy??

I think we use to have a color code for different kinds of fuels but the owners of all the gas stations just answer the question with نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back