Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I do know enough that if I take parts of all your post and piece them together you would be guilty of all crimes against humanity.
Crimes against humanity? You must be joking, I doubt that you would even know what one was, but please continue to take post out of context and weave them together to support your own conclusions, you are quite good at doing that.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You best stick to your historians they seem to know everything.
They once believed the Earth was Flat until they were proven wrong.
So I do not see where they could be trusted to show us any history especially Hidden History that has been hidden by the Church and World leaders for centuries.
... and that how long ago?
What "Hidden History" by the Church and World leaders to which you refer, and what, when, and how did you discover it was "hidden"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... So what we have is Secret History. And yes there were people in the know almost 200,000 years ago, 50,000 years ago and 17,500 years ago as that is the dates for our visitations from the Stars.
And they are soon coming back again...
Anthropologists agree that Homo Sapiens evolved from their early hominid predecessors 200,000-300,000years ago. AND only developed the capacity for language about 50,000 years ago.
Not much "secret history' 200,000 years ago.
'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
They can call it whatever they like. I happen to know the facts. And quite frankly I have never cared what academics think as they are always wrong.
Really, lets look at this for a moment.
it was academics which started the false story about people believing that the Earth was flat, yes it was the very academia which you continuously condemn as being wrong. It is funny that You quote them when their narrative suits you.
the story was invented to simplify the history of Columbus for young children.
it is a Fact that the Babylonians knew the Earth was round, that was over 5000 years ago.
none of the academic alumni of which you attack ever thought that the Earth was flat.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do know enough that if I take parts of all your post and piece them together you would be guilty of all crimes against humanity. Enough said. View attachment 1883493

Starting in February on the history channel: ECS’s Crimes Against Humanity! A fact based drama outlining ECS’s quest to pursue the truth regarding long running treasure hoax fictional stories and the ego’s he busted and the hurt feelings that followed. Will ECS pay for his crimes? Only time will tell.......Every Tuesday night following curse of hoax island.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Really, lets look at this for a moment.
it was academics which started the false story about people believing that the Earth was flat, yes it was the very academia which you continuously condemn as being wrong. It is funny that You quote them when their narrative suits you.
the story was invented to simplify the history of Columbus for young children.
it is a Fact that the Babylonians knew the Earth was round, that was over 5000 years ago.
none of the academic alumni of which you attack ever thought that the Earth was flat.

Yet HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of "enlightened" people today (just within the U.S.!) truly believe the earth is flat - and claim the whole "round earth" hoax is a "global conspiracy" (pun intended) - Mike Hughes was so convinced the earth was flat he died while trying to prove it. One would think that flat-earthers were religious literalists, but surveys show the majority are lower-income, lower educated, "spiritual, non-Christian" (crystal-gazers and such) or atheist, with the highest numbers among millennials. I suspect the majority of those are unemployed, and living in their parent's basements (with unlimited Internet access), as well...

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yet HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of "enlightened" people today (just within the U.S.!) truly believe the earth is flat - and claim the whole "round earth" hoax is a "global conspiracy" (pun intended) - Mike Hughes was so convinced the earth was flat he died while trying to prove it. One would think that flat-earthers were religious literalists, but surveys show the majority are lower-income, lower educated, "spiritual, non-Christian" (crystal-gazers and such) or atheist, with the highest numbers among millennials. I suspect the majority of those are unemployed, and living in their parent's basements (with unlimited Internet access), as well...

They appear to be just about evenly distributed among Biden and Bernie supporters, as well,,,just sayin'...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Quite true
I have delt with these “Flat Earthers” before, one of them just died recently in a steam powered rocket ship of his own design, he was trying to prove the Earth was flat.
as the world takes one step forward on the intelligence scale, some choose to take two steps back.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the next episode of hoax island: The laginas listen to yet another theory, this one by a flat earther. The theory states that the treasure was lost when the “depositors” dug too deep and the hole broke thru to the other side of the earth and the treasure fell out into space. Rick, Marty, gawry, and the entire team look at each other with astonished expressions.

Marty then announces that the show has ended due to the mystery now being solved...

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the next episode of hoax island: The laginas listen to yet another theory, this one by a flat earther. The theory states that the treasure was lost when the “depositors” dug too deep and the hole broke thru to the other side of the earth and the treasure fell out into space. Rick, Marty, gawry, and the entire team look at each other with astonished expressions.

Marty then announces that the show has ended due to the mystery now being solved...

No... now its "Beyond Oak Island"... where they begin looking for the treasure that floated in space but then re-entered the Earths atmosphere and crashed ... according to calculations...

Somewhere near or between a 7-Eleven in Arkansas and a McDonalds in rural Nebraska.... errr or a nearby state... that according to legend would be in or near a swamp due to the treasures
natural magnetic draw to being near a swamp.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Whether you know it or not and I do not believe many freemasons know this but everything about your organization, you do not realize came from the Stars. You are just not enlightened to it.
Just like the 3,5,7 stairway which you never did give a correct answer nor does any of your freemasons know the meaning.
You have like knowledge wisdom understanding and all kinds of other crap. the 3,5,7 is the directions to go back home or to see your home in the Heavens.
The 3 is for the three stars of Orion's Belt pointing to Aldebaran in the Constellation of Taurus the Bull which is the five stars follow the straight line further takes you to Pleiades or the Seven Sisters for your seven.
Three (Orion) Five (Taurus) Seven (Pleiades) thus 3,5,7.
There are three G-5 Class Stars in Pleiades which is the Holy Trinity.
One of the Stars HD283271 is where mankind originated from.
Now do not tell me Freemasonry is different from the Alien Connection.
We are all Aliens.
Well, AARC, this is what its all about, and not the Templar Hokie Pokie!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... So what we have is Secret History. And yes there were people in the know almost 200,000 years ago, 50,000 years ago and 17,500 years ago as that is the dates for our visitations from the Stars.
And they are soon coming back again...
So you better watch out, better not cry, better not pout- oh that's Santa Claus! Nevermind.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ooooooh Kay. We've gone beyone anything a purposeful discussion could expand on and are into wild stuff.

Did these visitors leave anything that could not be explained by plain 'ol locally evolved humans and their technology? Love to see some alien technology.

And if our life came from HD283271 I wonder how it started there? But I doubt anything arriving from a different star system 200,000 years ago could have adapted to use the existing protiens and nutrients that evolved on Earth at the same time we did so we "fit" together.

How many warm-blooded animals have a similar organ and bone structure to humans? Most.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oooooo Kay. We've gone beyone anything a purposeful discussion could expand on and are into wild stuff.

Did these visitors leave anytying that could not be explained by plain 'ol evolved humans and their technology? Love to see some alien technology.
I think it is possible that aliens may have stayed behind, one may even be posting on this thread...lol

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also interesting that Homo sapiens is continual in the environment for 300,000 years.

Maybe he's talking about a non-human intelligent species? Anyone see a housecat BEFORE 200,000 years ago?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Also interesting that Homo sapiens is continual in the environment for 300,000 years.

Maybe he's talking about a non-human intelligent species? Anyone see a housecat BEFORE 200,000 years ago?
on the Flintstones, that cat was smarter than Fred, lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions