Primary Interest:
Other

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A cute reply that doesn't make the Templar's at Oak Island tale true, just another sidestep dance due to lack of actual evidence...
...or are you now claiming that it is so easy a caveman dug the Oak Island pit?
...or has someone been smoking too much coconut coir that makes it easier for a caveman to understand it?

I have explained my position to you about 30 times now so I will leave you alone for awhile, unless you come up with more of your bogus Rennes le chateau stuff, then of course I will have to answer, because, well, that is my job!

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have explained my position to you about 30 times now so I will leave you alone for awhile, unless you come up with more of your bogus Rennes le chateau stuff, then of course I will have to answer, because, well, that is my job!
Bogus?
What do you call a theory based on coconut coir, random bits of actual history wrapped in a cover of lore, myth, maybe, could be speculation?
Your "job" would be better served by presenting real verifiable documented facts that can actually prove the Templars sailed to Oak Island, instead of "witty" put downs of those that question this hodgepodge scrapple gruel presented as "evidence".

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bogus?
What do you call a theory based on coconut coir, random bits of actual history wrapped in a cover of lore, myth, maybe, could be speculation?
Your "job" would be better served by presenting real verifiable documented facts that can actually prove the Templars sailed to Oak Island, instead of "witty" put downs of those that question this hodgepodge scrapple gruel presented as "evidence".

Wow, take a break, you'll be all right.

Cheers, Loki

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there more than one Holy Grail?

Joseph of Armathia had two silver chalices. There was also a silver plate or bowl that contained the blood of Christ. There was the Holy Grail or Cup Christ drank from at the Last Supper. Then there is the Holy Grail in the King James Bible 1611 in Genesis. I am sure there are more.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is there more than one Holy Grail?

Depends what you consider the "grail" to be. Some say it was Christ's children.

Christ, being kosher, would likely have used a stone or wood cup. Silver or gold would have been out of his options.

And, whether the Roman guard let someone wander up to capture the blood dripping from a crucified body.

People need physical objects to strengthen faith.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...but that does not provide evidence that the Templars sailed to Nova Scotia to secure the Holy Grail and other Holy Relics and treasure in a pit on Oak Island so the US Founding Fathers could remove and deposit these items in Williamsburg, Virginia...
...or any other Templars in American New World story variations.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...but that does not provide evidence that the Templars sailed to Nova Scotia to secure the Holy Grail and other Holy Relics and treasure in a pit on Oak Island so the US Founding Fathers could remove and deposit these items in Williamsburg, Virginia...
...or any other Templars in American New World story variations.

Don't know what you are babbling about but very little of that has anything to do with me or my premise.

As for the Grail in North America, The Poussin puts it in Acadia, the later Shugborough Code (a reverse copy of the Poussin, but in a relief), puts it in Nova Scotia and the Tenniers puts it near Annapolis Basin, The coconut fibre indicates the Templars stopped at Oak Island for awhile. Now please notice I never used the word proof, and I again thank you for keeping the subject alive.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
He may have been eating some of those Arcadian blue apples at noon of which Poussin and Tenniers were so fond.

*NOTE*
The Nicholas Poussin painting, Les Bergen d' Arcadie (The Shepherds of Arcadia), 1638, portrays shepherds before a tomb with the Latin inscription, "Et in Arcadia Ego" ("And in Arcadia am I").

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He may have been eating some of those Arcadian blue apples at noon of which Poussin and Tenniers were so fond.

Per, "Vinland" Quote from Catholic Monk, Adam of Bremen 1075! Not Arcadia btw, its"Acadia".

Oh, and if you're a sailor in the 17th century "noon" is when you take your daytime latitude readings.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
*NOTE*
The Nicholas Poussin painting, Les Bergen d' Arcadie (The Shepherds of Arcadia), 1638, portrays shepherds before a tomb with the Latin inscription, "Et in Arcadia Ego" ("And in Arcadia am I").

Hmm, you added this on me.

The inscription reads Arcadia but the Shepherd in both the Poussin and Shugborough is indicating Acadia. Arcadia is in Greece, but the word means Utopia, while Acadia (New France)is part of Northeastern North America that includes the Canadian Maritime's. In the 1630's New France would have been the most talked about subject in France.

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Per, "Vinland" Quote from Catholic Monk, Adam of Bremen 1075! Not Arcadia btw, its"Acadia".

Oh, and if you're a sailor in the 17th century "noon" is when you take your daytime latitude readings.
Adam of Bremen spent time as a missionary at the Danish court of King Svend Estridsen, and wrote about the Vikings in Denmark, Sweden , Iceland, and Greenland, all based on his interviews with King Svend.
"He ( King Svend) also spoke of another island which many have found in this great ocean and which is named Vinland because grapes grow wild there, and yield the best wine"
- "HISTORY of the ARCHBISHOPS of HAMBURG-BREMEN" c1078
...and how does this connect to the Templars bringing the Holy Grail to Oak Island?
...or to the alleged parchment found by Berenger Saunier at Rennes-le-Chateau with the "coded" message that alludes to Poussin , the Dutch painter Teniers, and "This Daemon of the Guardian at Noon Blue Apples"?

Another patchwork quilt of sown together random and unrelated history to cover the bed of one's pet theory.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm, you added this on me.

The inscription reads Arcadia but the Shepherd in both the Poussin and Shugborough is indicating Acadia.
Arcadia is in Greece, but the word means Utopia, while Acadia (New France)is part of Northeastern North America that includes the Canadian Maritime's.
In the 1630's New France would have been the most talked about subject in France.
During the Middle ages and the Renaissance, "Et in Arcadia Ego" was a very common Memento mori, a reminder that life is short and death is waiting.
Yes it was also used to express a perfect "utopia", but dropping the "r" doesn't prove that Poussin on the 17th century was painting a code that leads to "New France", anymore than Adam of Bremen's interview with King Svend was.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions