The Look What I Found Under My Tree Thread !!!!!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
My finds under the tree!!
Steve

Attachments

• P1011565.JPG
    P1011565.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 970
Early Christmas was a DFX...

but on Christmas day I got...
2007 Red Book US Coins
Cherrypickers' Guide Vol 11
Killer Bee head phones
Plug Popper & metal probe & coin remover
Pinpointer
Jimmy Sierra deluxe pouch

I did VERY well...and it's my birthday on Sunday so who knows what else!

Paul

Wife got me a Dual barrel tumbler, jewelry wipes, silver cleaner and a Camelbak. Now I just need to go find the coins for tumbling and the jewlery to clean!
Now she shouldn't complain when I want to go detecting if she's buying me stuff to do it, right?

I got a new Dodge Durango that I get to pay for for the next 6 years! Besides that I got several volumes of books on the Civil War, a couple of shirts, a multitool tool, (sounds redundant) a GE toaster oven for my camping trailer, A pair of leather house shoes, and some etcetras too many to mention, but no detecting stuff darn it! I see that Hollowpointed is getting a new Minelab, so I guess I'll be getting somethng too just to keep up with the Joneses, or Hollowpointeds! You dirty rat! Sorry river rat, no insult intended. Had a wonderful time with all the kids and grandkids here at once. Will be glad when things quiten down though so I can get back to hunting treasure, or clad whichever I find first! Bye all and Happy New Year! Monty.

Attachments

• My Durango.jpg
    My Durango.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 843
Let's see, Santa brought me:

52X CD-RW and External HD to store my music/movies ;D

48pc Dremel

Polo and Avatar Cologne

Slippers, Blue Jean Jacket, Black Gloves, Scarf, Socks (of course).

Gerber Multi-Tool

Fly-Fishing Vest that I'll use for metal detecting

Small George Forman Lean Mean Fat Grillin' Machine (for work) :D

Smokless Ashtray ::)

Parker Pen Set

Field and Stream Coffee Mug Set with small bags of coffee

Gift Certificate for J.C.Penny ($50.00) - Thanks Mom! ;D

You guys are making me jealous!! lol

J/K!

Nice stuff all - HH

Shelby Foote's civil war trilogy. I got a pair of boots to detect in. Two shirts and a pair of pants for work. A few dvds and with the money I received added to the money I had already set back, I now have enough for a new detector. Now I just have to make up my mind on what to get.

Dad spent months making all his kids and Grandkids stuff out of wood. Me and my brother in law each got boxes for our maps. The sisters got display cases and hope chests. The grandkids got cardholders and banks. If I could get this garbage little camera to upload, I could show you all.... GRRRRR!!!!! ;)

Welcome to Treasure Net dyrty. Hope we see your finds soon, once you get your Garrett. Happy New Year!

Deepdigger, congrats on being able to spend Christmas home and THANKS!

I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween, ya'll racked up! I got 2 shirts. We are however getting ready to hire pros to paint the house so I ain't gotta, scrape, sand, scrape, sand, scrape, sand or climb a ladder. That's gonna run me about $3k. Merry Christmas to me... That also put the kybosh on my Charleston, S.C. trip, but I'd really prefer not to have to do the painting. I don't mind interior, but exterior bites. I'll be swinging the Ace 250 a while longer (and don't mind cause I really like it) and digging with my rigged up shovels. Ya'll are my heros!!

HH,
Ramapirate

My ACE 250 arrived yesterday ! Thank You Miss Mojjax !

Attachments

• Picture 020 (2).jpg
    Picture 020 (2).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 439
Now that the turkey's had time to settle, what did everybody else get?

HH,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back