What's new

The member formerly known as AMC rulz.....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
.....has changed name to Fistfulladirt. Have wanted to change the name for awhile, to something more fitting with treasure hunting. Here's to spring of '09. FFD
 
You could use AMC rulz as an alias ! Welcome Fistfulladirt!
 
I know the feeling... I have a few interest over the years, and have joined a few online forums. I try to keep it simple with something I won't forget. I'm a diemaker at R&A Tool...(actually a machinest ) Anyways... welcome Fistfulladirt! Did you even consider... Ramblerman? :D

HH, Jim
 

Attachments

  • 69_Rambler_Scrambler_M_D_2.webp
    69_Rambler_Scrambler_M_D_2.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 5,136
  • 69_Rambler_Scrambler_M_D_2.webp
    69_Rambler_Scrambler_M_D_2.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,249
FFD works. I'll bet you picked FFD because Muleskinner was already taken! We have something in comman, I totaled out a Rambler in 1974. It was the second car I totaled that week. I got busted up in the first accident but only got biffed in the head with the Rambler. I told the cop I was alright, but wait till my mom gets here cause the Rambler was her car. Not a pretty scene!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom