The Metal Detecting Race of the Decade!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And they're off!

It’s The Elitists with CTX 3030s out to an early lead followed by Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs, and Old Experienced Guys with VLFs in third. Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs is battling Joe Ace 250 for fourth, while Terry Tesoro trails the field!

Now Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs is moving up to challenge The Elitists with CTX 3030s for the lead, and they are really going at it folks! Here comes Terry Tesoro, passing Joe Ace 250 and Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs on the inside! Old Experienced Guys with VLFs moves up neck and neck with Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs, and The Elitists with CTX 3030s continue to set the pace.

Oh my, what a race folks!

In an unlikely development Guy with the Best Luck that Day has overtaken Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs, and Joe Ace 250 and Terry Tesoro are making up ground fast passing Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs! Guy with the Best Luck that Day, and bountyHunter Guy are also moving up in the field.

And Down The Stretch They Come!

The Elitists have opened a three CTX 3030 length lead, as Old Experienced Guys with VLFs and Terry Tesoro battle for second. Now Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs start to move up the rail and – OOOOH NOOOOO!!!!! Terry Tesoro, has been clipped by Some Guy with an Equinox 600, and he’s Down!

Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs move into second as Guy with the Best Luck that Day moves into third. Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs and Joe Ace 250, WAIT! Here comes Terry Tesoro, swinging the Equinox 600 wildly on the outside! He passes Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs and Joe Ace 250 and is gaining on Old Experienced Guys with VLFs.

All the Old Experienced Guys with VLFs can do is wave Bye-Bye, as Terry Tesoro with an Equinox 600 goes by on the outside and begins to gain on The Elitists with CTX 3030s. And at the wire it’s The Elitists with CTX 3030s - Terry Tesoro with an Equinox 600 places second - Less Arrogant Guys with E-tracs in third - Guy with the Best Luck that Day in fourth – then Old Experienced Guys with VLFs - Greenhorn’s with Multi-Freqs – and Joe Ace 250. What a Race Folks! :skullflag:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda cute, but did you insult almost everyone? What have you found with your new toy so far? (And just wait for the manufacturers to get in a real race in the fall.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite a few deep silvers so far at sea and on land! Terry, "The Insult Metal Detector Comic!" :thumbsup:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newer or older ones? I was trying to figure out which category I'm in. Not an elitist 'cause I don't own a CTX 3030, don't have an Etrac either, not a greenhorn with a multi frequency UFO, maybe I'm just an old toad.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Race away!
That's me back at the starting line ,doing my annual re-learning of my 350. Still happy to be out.

And oh, what's a Tesoro? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread